Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Season 121 - Are you ready?

since Im a beginner this is my first time playing an events match. I won 8-0, courtesy of my signing at the end of last season, the AML Kvisvik, scoring a whopping 5 goals
    talisman and khris like this.
    I'm a level 2 newbie

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    AvQs?.... :/
    Same diference as last season (where I won quadra and he wasn't close to win anything), he is 6-7% stronger (143 v 137).

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It's been a long time when I scored 18 goals in one day

*my asso oppo got the emblem
    I 'm still with the jersey
    damn

Season 121 - Are you ready?-18-goals.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Desert Rats FC ensured progression from the Group stage of the Champions League as Group winners with a win against the second-placed team while the bottom two were sharing points, and then started a sequence of League matches against higher-Quality teams with a hard-fought away win, the opposition doing most of the fighting (4 yellow, 1 red cards)...

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-results-day-09.jpg

Nouvion FC also have qualified for the Knockout stage of the Champions League, but their finishing position remains to be resolved. A good win against a plucky lower-Quality team ensured both they and the Rats had a 100% record today.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-results-day-09.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

After 2 loses on 7th city(on PK's) and one lose on 8th city in 120min, won everything easily, still +75T
    Not a bad day

Season 121 - Are you ready?-3.jpg
    Season 121 - Are you ready?-4.jpg

Rookie
    Well how to put this without sounding as bad loser??
    121th season and still free kicks taken by keepers in latest challenge against bots??
    And offcourse keeper scores hat-trick from free kicks??
    Are you kidding me??!!
    How difficult is for Develop Department to fix this?? I mean 121th season and still same crap with GK being mr.God on pitch - regardless what do you set him to perform??
    Either DD is amateurs who don't even know distant **** about football or there is no interest in making last segments of the game more usefull??
    Disappointing to say the least....

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Rookie
    Needless to say - challege is here by abandoned...

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk

A tough cup round of 16 against an opponent with exactly the same rating as me. was 2-0 down in second leg and feared elimination before my sub AML saved the day. Scraped through on away goals. The Blues live to fight for the cup.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 121 - Are you ready?-screenshot-2019-07-30-4.09.18-pm.png  
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    I'm a level 2 newbie

Desert Rats FC crashed out of the Cup today after a first home defeat of the season. No changes had any effect, opponent scored from corner, opponent GK MoM League match against higher-Quality team on paper, but strangely the manager put out a lower-Quality team and the Rats reaped the rewards.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-results-day-10.jpg

Nouvion FC also had a torrid time of it in their Cup match, but had a 2-goal cushion from the 1st Leg, a draw sufficient to progress to the next Round on aggregate. Playing the bottom team in the League, the Management rested a few first-team players and the reserves played well enough to record a good result.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-results-day-10.jpg
    khris and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Guys why is it I suddenly have a 3 game losing streak. I have a good formation that has served me well and my players have been trained rested and are in good morale and yet I keep losing to teams lower rated than me. Why???
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast