Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Season 122 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    this must be the only football sim game were a team can have 2 players sent off and still win a match ridiculous match scripting and then be unable to field a full side and cannot complete next match ???
    Last edited by iansyorkcityfc; 09-02-2019 at 02:36 PM.

Hey guys, my accounts are hack targeted last 4 days. So I deleted all friends until I protect my accounts better. I guess it is the same guy that hacked team Zak FC (team in my league). Every morning he is reseting my passwords and I am geting mails about that, then I change password, but he reset it tommorow again. I dont know how, facebook become such a joke. Possible location from which I am attacked is South Korea, but I am not sure in it if he use VPN.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Hey guys, my accounts are hack targeted last 4 days. So I deleted all friends until I protect my accounts better. I guess it is the same guy that hacked team Zak FC (team in my league). Every morning he is reseting my passwords and I am geting mails about that, then I change password, but he reset it tommorow again. I dont know how, facebook become such a joke. Possible location from which I am attacked is South Korea, but I am not sure in it if he use VPN.
    How he changed your password if you are the one that got emails about changes in password? Or he hacked your email too? Make sure you check the recovery options on your facebook account and remove any email, phone number and so on that are not yours, and change the password of both email and facebook accounts. Check for what is allowed in your facebook options, for example, apps, and remove undesirable things. Check your PCs including smartphone too for malicious softwares. There must be a way he got access to your facebook account and was able to reset your password.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-03-2019 at 08:48 AM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

yes, he must have your connected mail so to try different passwords.
    Of course if he saw some posts of you as fb user, could guess your mail and try a password
    for example boris.johnson@gmail.com password ... brexit2019

I suggest you to link your teams also in a google account but not with the mail you are using for facebook.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Truly a 2-horse race in the league again, after 14 games first has 40 and I have 36 I always find myself in a league with a powerhouse, this time this team has only dropped two points from one draw, even if I beat them in our next meeting if they don't slip again I can't overtake. CL round of 16 I scraped through 4-3 on aggregate despite not being free to do training or switching out tired players before second leg due to 2-0 advantage after first leg.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    I'm a level 2 newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    How he changed your password if you are the one that got emails about changes in password? Or he hacked your email too? Make sure you check the recovery options on your facebook account and remove any email, phone number and so on that are not yours, and change the password of both email and facebook accounts. Check for what is allowed in your facebook options, for example, apps, and remove undesirable things. Check your PCs including smartphone too for malicious softwares. There must be a way he got access to your facebook account and was able to reset your password.
    He is reseting my passwords every day, can't enter my facebook or mails, but only blocking my facebook account until I put new password. Every morning same story, someone from South Korea using Xperia X Compact trying to enter my facebook account and google doesn't allow that and he somehow reset my password. Every day I have to change password to connect.

imamohakerauligi (wehavehackerinleague)

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    yes, he must have your connected mail so to try different passwords.
    Of course if he saw some posts of you as fb user, could guess your mail and try a password
    for example boris.johnson@gmail.com password ... brexit2019

I suggest you to link your teams also in a google account but not with the mail you are using for facebook.
    Yeah, I guess you are wright. He probably somehow have my mail (not password) and clicking on forget password and reseting my password.

Could it be Troian, something is very suspicious.

Based on the messages shown in the pictures, assuming that those emails are genuine notifications from facebook (not scam emails), it seems that the hacker has access to at least one of the recovery options you have set on this facebook account. Those are usually an email address and/or a mobile phone number. If he was able to reset your password successfully and login, he probably has access to either your email inbox and/or your sms inbox because he got the specific code or link neccessary to reset the password.

So, first thing to do is to change the password of your email account linked to your facebook account from another device or PC (just in case the exploit is on usual device), then go to facebook and request a new reset (if you cannot login), and then reset your facebook account password. Take into consideration that you can also recover your account if it has been hijacked or stolen by using support services provided by the company. Also, remove any unwanted recovery options (phone numbers, email addresses, family, friends) and apps that the hacker could have added on your facebook account as fast as possible because he might attempt to use those to re-access your account again.
    Secondly, after checking that you are in control of your accounts, change the email address linked to your facebook account to a new one which you have not been sharing around so that the email address cannot be used again by the hacker for attempted logins or password reset requests.

Next is to find out how he got hold of password(s)?
    (1) Did you logged into this facebook and/or email account using a public or shared device, or did you input login info on a page (including pop-up windows from apps) other that what you usually go to? Keep into consideration that a way to get someones confidential information is to trick this person to input this info into a deceiving form.

(2) Are your devices free from malicious software?

(3) Is your facebook account clean?

(4) Did you typed, saved or shared your email address and/or password anywhere recently?

Most important is cut the hacker off as fast possible from further access to any of your personal things and make sure that anything that contains your banking information or linked to your bank and credit card accounts are secured.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-03-2019 at 07:09 PM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Where you asked support from? This msg looks suspicious because I do not expect support people to reply like that, sharing his past personal incident to you, and on top he or she smiled.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast