Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Transfer Market - urgent revamp required

Second & third position just merge your player white attributes, so it is harder to train him like that.

Max
    I bought only one player on the first day because I my average quality a bit. I got a 90% rated player who was 22 years old for 14 tokens. That was a steal. I get tokens by filling out surveys. And I sell my sub bench for money. As you were saying about seasonal players. I agree, you sell most of them within the first 2 weeks of the season.
    I have usually finished my transfer business after 2 weeks. However. I have one player that is playing for me for 3 seasons. I know that isn’t a lot but I have most of them on the bench after 1 season. He has scored 98 goals and provided 50 assists.

He is 30 and he is a pretty fast trainer growing a percent every 3-5 matches. I will probably sell him next season but he has been influential to my team’s success, he scored the winning goal in many big games such as the cup final in the 80th minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I transferred all the posts about auctions here, not to fill the season's new with this subject as there is a relative thread.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Those are seasonal players, they going to spend all tokens in one season (win nothing) and after that they shall stop playing the game. They are enjoying just to **** others managers, they just want to prove themself that they are crazy enough to buy player for 100 tokens. Most of them never watch a game or train their teams.
    I will agree to that.
    Many times when I checked some bidders who spent a lot of tokens in an auction, they are mediocre-bad managers with very few titles in a low asso group (Gold 2,3)
    maloukees and MNK Kaskada like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    i was involved in a bidding war and the guy won with 100 tokens

Famous
    You almost can buy anymore players , to many tokens are involved

Given the difficulty these days, firstly, for the desirable type of player to be listed, secondly to be around when it is listed and to be able to identify it still with a risk, and thirdly to win the bid, I bought the 19 year old recommended player for 79T today. It has the two positions that I wanted; only the special ability is a bit doubtful (aerial defender for DL/DML). I rather buy those if they show up with the desired profile rather than keep watching the auction list for many hours and likely overpay for a player that not only will cost a lot more tokens but club money as well (my team is low on club money).

Rookie
    Tried to buy 2 players but the prices are ridiculous. If they are 18 yrs old and in a central position (4+ stars) they go for 10-20 tokens. You only get 40 a season. Where are all these tokens coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by Berlitz View Post
    Tried to buy 2 players but the prices are ridiculous. If they are 18 yrs old and in a central position (4+ stars) they go for 10-20 tokens. You only get 40 a season. Where are all these tokens coming from?
    It is really hard for the 40-50T a season players. Even with 100T, you will have a hard time. Way back, you could build a good team with 40-50T, but these days you can at most buy 2 or 3 players of decent quality and age.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Andersen View Post
    Actually, weight and height of players in the game are for cosmetic reasons only
    Till the assistant manager starts telling you that your defender are too short or some of your players are too heavy afetr you lost a match.

As for me, I am neither sure they are purely cosmetic, nor I am sure they work appropriately.
    Lucian1986 likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345