Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September

Rookie
    Yeah, Nordeus would like to have everyone believe that they are expert sports psychologist among other things but those managers that are bleeding excessive blue feel the pain enough to see another scam in the making. Thing is all these cosmetic tweaks and meaningless complications are bound to drive people away from Top 11. Already certain members of my association are leaving the game at the end of the season and I’m also seriously considering doing the same. Games are meant to be enjoyable not stressful.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Most of the people in the top eleven discord server liked the update. I did too, nice update. I didn't spend a single blue yet xD
    Me too, hardly spent a blue booster... always high just keep winning
    milpol likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Had 12 games undefeated (11 wins, 1 draw), and then 2 loses in row... 7 players went to yellow morale??? Go ...yourself Nordeus greedy retards!!!

Attachment 129993
    In real live morale drops also if you lose 2 games in a row....

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Then why it's not sky high after 9 - 10 consecutive wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Then why it's not sky high after 9 - 10 consecutive wins?
    Because they set it biased towards the negative.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    In reality not everyone in a club have bad lose of morale after losing games. Some players gain good morale because they now have chance to play and prove themselves after being in reserve or on the bench for long time. Maloukees, Why is it that you always try to challenge everyone in this forum who complain about this bad morale system? You try to make them like they are liars but they are complaining because something is wrong. You are very quick to praise Nordeus and run fake poles to try and support their bad game changes. Are you sure you’re not working for Nordeus?

Lost first leg of CL semi final 1-0. Going into the second leg, all players were good morale (light green). Since it was an important match, I spent 11 blue packs to get them to superb morale (dark green). I won the match 4-0. All 11 players are light green after the match.

What's odd is that early on when the new morale system was rolled out, this was normal. I haven't had to spend many blue packs this season. All of a sudden, my players morale is dropping every match again.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by motrin; 10-10-2019 at 12:26 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    Lost first leg of CL semi final 1-0. Going into the second leg, all players were good morale (light green). Since it was an important match, I spent 11 blue packs to get them to superb morale (dark green). I won the match 4-0. All 11 players are light green after the match.

What's odd is that early on when the new morale system was rolled out, this was normal. I haven't had to spend many blue packs this season. All of a sudden, my players morale is dropping every match again.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

It’s all a blue pack bleeding scam this new morale system. By the sound of it, some are claiming they are staying evergreen and they love this new ripoff system. Nordeus would like to have everyone believe that they are now sports psychology experts with the introduction of the new game tweak. Nordeus can now mimic real life human emotions and map that into Top 11? Sure!

FCB
    this is pathetic feature ... even I substitute and they score a goal also their moral is down ... you need more blue packs ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Apprentice
    Will there be an update to the dynamic morale system anytime soon? My players' morale is really good at dropping but not so good at going up. I thought that a member of a team sitting at the top of the tree would feel good about being there, especially if they are subbed periodically to play, but I keep getting only good rating to poor. It's impossible to play more than 11 people consistently if you want to be competitive so are developers looking into this?
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast