Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September

Hi Managers!

With the beginning of the next season (15th of September), we'll be releasing the dynamic Morale Feedback to all our Managers.

A big thank you to everyone who was part of the slow rollout for sharing their feedback with us.

Morale Feedback will give you a further explanation of why your player’s Morale has decreased or increased. Are you giving your player enough playing time? Did he score a hat-trick or made an assist? Is your team struggling or topping the League table?

You will be able to find the indicators in the Players screen under the tab Morale or in the Assistant Report.

Together with this, Morale is going to be more dynamic, with “Good” level being the new baseline. However, the new “Good” is going to be more impactful than “Superb” in the current system. New “Superb” is higher than ever. Always be sure to check the Feedback section to have a better idea of how you can impact their Morale status.

With this change, we wanted to enhance the Manager-Player relationship and give you a better understanding of your player's state.

Looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Note that the new Shop is still going to be available only to some users. We'll announce when it goes live to everyone.

Thank you!
    FINO ALLA FINE and maloukees like this.

My question is , what is the impact of low morale on a player ? Bad perfonmance ? Mental aspect affected ? Nervous behaviour ?
    ars86 likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    My question is , what is the impact of low morale on a player ? Bad perfonmance ? Mental aspect affected ? Nervous behaviour ?
    Good question.

Or will it be like the so-called player team play bonus that users of the forum itself said that it is cosmetic.

By the way, the medical facility should generate morale packs too; football managers are not qualified sport psychologists or psychiatrists for them to be able to improve players morale on their own.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-14-2019 at 04:32 AM.
    IImaestroII likes this.

Dreamer
    haven't seen any changes ... yet. maybe after my first match. [Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September-moral.jpg

Famous
    I just played my main team.... and there are no changes in morale the new feature is not working in my server...

I won my first match with 2-0 and 3 players went from very good to good morale.... just like last season

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Hi everyone,

Apologies for the confusion; new Morale feedback will be visible from tomorrow. At present, the new system is taking effect and requires competitive matches (non-Friendlies) in order to develop actionable feedback. From tomorrow, you will be seeing feedback in the Morale tab. We'll update the thread as soon as feedback becomes visible for all Managers.

SausyFC

Addicted
    i cant still see the new club shop

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    i cant still see the new club shop
    The new shop is still in the roll-out and only available to some Managers.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    At present, the new system is taking effect and requires competitive matches (non-Friendlies) in order to develop actionable feedback. From tomorrow, you will be seeing feedback in the Morale tab.
    SausyFC
    Incorrect information from Nordeus again. After my (non-friendly) Cup match I still see the same information as last season. Are you trying to say that morale information will be updated not earlier than the next day?? What about the second (non-friendly) game of the day? Will this game be played with the same morale as the first one?
    nikolgiorgos and maloukees like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    The new shop is still in the roll-out and only available to some Managers.
    Someone can post some screenshots of the new shop

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast