Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Season 123 - Are you ready?

What I learned last season?
    I took a 1yr hiatus from the game, came back mid last season. Improved my squad and by GW23 I had a 5pts lead at the top. But, then I lost to a mid table team and my next match was with the second placed team. I learned that nothing has changed, you can still blow 5pts lead with 3 matches to go. I won the league BTW

- I was placed 1st in the league.

-Yes, I just joined a Gold 1 association, even though there's a language difference, I feel confident about the association.

- No achievement last season, I didn't qualify for reward because I joined halfway into the season.

-Level 29.

- I have invested 241 tokens already this season. Only one player from last season survived. I needed a strong squad to compete this season.

- I have replaced 10 out of my last season line up. They were not at top team standard.

- Treble. But I'll take League and champions League.

-Level 91

-4-2-1-3
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Same emblem and same average quality. We might face each other upto 4 or 5 times this season.
    MNK Kaskada and nikolgiorgos like this.

Addicted
    Hi there, after a really bad season where Iost bot cup and superleague on the finals and got an impossible championship where I got an honorable 8th place, I feel I've learned a lot and can do a good season this year, no investments only upgrading the fine structure we've mande so far and try to end up the year with a smile

Season 123 - Are you ready?-smile.jpg
    Last edited by NUNO FC; 09-16-2019 at 04:09 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Well, here is a prove that lost game from yesterday was a TROL. Finally I can see moral changes. I had first team and subs mixed green and light green moral, reserves all red. Now they are all light green. For all players same text: satisfied with team succes last season.

Me also. Troll draw yesterday, played them off the park today, after starting with four bench players in the 1st XI...
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Hello, how do you attach pictures please?

A start bad in the champions league; 2-2 at home, with a player sent off. There were many yellow cards but the assistant manager said the defence was too soft?

Last edited by Tactician; 09-17-2019 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Hello, how do you attach pictures please?
    Use the insert image option available on the bar above. The options has an icon which has an image of a tree. Alternatively, you can upload images to an image hoster (for example, postimage) and put the direct link to the image in BB code format.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Thank you Tactician. But the user interface looks very different and I can't see any of those options like before.

PS: am using a mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Thank you Tactician. But the user interface looks very different and I can't see any of those options like before.

PS: am using a mobile phone.
    But u had the option few days ago? which device are u using?

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast