Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Season 123 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Just hope this new event will end fast.
    Na, its not ending till November. Better join now, I really do not want an event now but I don't wanna miss what's coming in November.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max
    Dam sort of a troll loss. They were 7% stronger but subbed off their best players which made me about 3 percent stronger and, they keeper was man of the match of course. We fall to third on 15 points from 6 games in the league which is my 2nd worst start to a league season. 15 points? Mediocre

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Dam sort of a troll loss. They were 7% stronger but subbed off their best players which made me about 3 percent stronger and, they keeper was man of the match of course. We fall to third on 15 points from 6 games in the league which is my 2nd worst start to a league season. 15 points? Mediocre

What I find funny is I was about to win every game in the first week for the first time but something always happens.

Grandef likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Na, its not ending till November. Better join now, I really do not want an event now but I don't wanna miss what's coming in November.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Dont worry, I joined several times (just to be sure in winning the emblem)

Dreamer
    After a slow and shaky start, glad the boys are back in normal operations😁😂
    All official opponents looked fair and of similar quality
    So hopefully, this season I have some bragging rights
    My trophies cabinet having cobwebs now🤣
    Cheers

LVL 1, tanked in the last 5 days of last season because no CL spot.
    Farmed around 450 greens in 2 weeks to spend on some 3-4* fast trainers, for now having a total of 13.5M squad at lvl 1 which is quite good considering i had half 9 days ago.
    Spent around 40T to improve my squad that is mainly 5* players combined with some 4* old guys that will be sold at the end of the season.
    I will have a tough opponent in the next cup fixture and i felt the need to spend another 15T for 2 players. If i win against that guy i win the double.
    nikolgiorgos and khris like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    14 wins and 1 defeat so far. Pretty solid. Last season I had 13 wins 2 draws and no defeats so no unbeaten first week but hey, we still are 1 point better off than we were in all competitions now than we were last season, a very slight improvement but still one nonetheless

Just an update about my charity team.
    59 goals so far in League and Super League, so 59x20=1180 baht raised so far.
    Because I still need my money to do something else IRL so I will donate at the end of the season probably. (cup doesn't count yet)

Season 123 - Are you ready?-screenshot_285-4-.jpg
    Season 123 - Are you ready?-screenshot_286-3-.jpg
    Season 123 - Are you ready?-screenshot_287-2-.jpg

Squad Stats

Last edited by pnr8555; 09-24-2019 at 03:11 AM.
    SuperDunk likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Advanced in the cup after a 3-3 troll result against a 3* team after i lead 3-0. Weird, but idc since i am qualified.
    My next opponent has as better team as mine and if i win against him i will face another 4 to almost 5* side in semifinals.
    Honestly i didn t thought the cup would be so hard to win this season after i built my team...( I m level 1)
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Advanced in the cup after a 3-3 troll result against a 3* team after i lead 3-0. Weird, but idc since i am qualified.
    My next opponent has as better team as mine and if i win against him i will face another 4 to almost 5* side in semifinals.
    Honestly i didn t thought the cup would be so hard to win this season after i built my team...( I m level 1)
    I am on course for three in a row. Best of luck. My team is favourites to win but you never know with the game.

SuperDunk likes this.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast