Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!

Played 2 games on day 1 , won the first then had to PAY 2 tokens to play the second which I also won and then baulked at paying 4 tokens to play the third game. Overall won the day in my group and got 3 tokens back plus some gbr. Lots of risk for little reward to be honest. Looks like another way for Nordeus to noodle money out of us.
    Played today , lost ist game against a team 25% worse than me , paid 2 tokens for the second game which I won easily but again not paying 4 tokens to play again. Sitting second having paid 2 tokens and will get back 1 token if I stay second. This is a freaking rort Nordeus , pathetic and obvious money grab so I am finished with this so called "challenge".
    Last edited by Kelpie Grant; 09-26-2019 at 08:44 AM.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Despite my better judgement I thought I would invest the 4 tokens just to confirm my Nordeus money grabbing theory. Theory confirmed lost 0-1 to a team 31% worse than me and despite having a possession advantage of 81 -29 my team never managed a single shot on goal while the other team managed 1 shot on goal for a goal. The opposition also only had 10 men for over 60 minutes of the game so SERIUOSLY ARE YOU F##**ING KIDDING ME NORDEUS ? WHAT A F##**ING RORT !!!
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

I agree that the rewards in the first phase are poor. Currently, the 4th positioned team does not get anything. 2 more tokens for each of the top 4 ranks will be better, especially for those of limited budget.

Before the smartie people say anything ,yes I do know I can play games for free but unlike some my life doesnt revolve around my phone so my time to play games like this is very limited.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Before the smartie people say anything ,yes I do know I can play games for free but unlike some my life doesnt revolve around my phone so my time to play games like this is very limited.
    This is something that I spoke about too, but was about the transfer market and was one of the main reasons why I quit the game the last time. It did not suit me to be stuck to the screen for hours every day to watch the auctions list refresh, waiting for the type of players I want to show up. Either they know about such things but they target other type of users or they do not know. The game should be more convenient.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-26-2019 at 10:47 AM.
    Kelpie Grant likes this.

Just played the same team again only this time for free , surprise ,surprise a 5-0 win this time. Seriously Nordeus your not even putting in the effort anymore when your ripping us off.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I have only been on the game 2 years. What were the “generous days of Nordeus like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you see that pic ? Daily prize 10 tokens instead of 3 ?

Not to mention other things.
    Prize for top scorer from 10 tokens > only greens
    compensation for asso and other bugs 10 tokens + packs, now nothing.
    Players as prizes from 22 y.o. > 26 y.o.
    No redeem code anymore for tokens.
    Top prize for events is still high (100 tokens) but only super tankers with +150% quality can win it.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    That's why I like this competition.It rewards players who put time in rather than money/tokens.
    I won 8 games yesterday, lost the 9th to a 128% team who hammered me ;D, on 8 cups so far today, not even going to bother with that top team lol!
    But I'll win the two day round, an extra 17 Greens, a few tokens and loads of blues
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    People know that they can play for free every two hours right?

If you don't have time to play stick to the normal day to day just don't complain...
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    That's why I like this competition.It rewards players who put time in rather than money/tokens.
    I won 8 games yesterday, lost the 9th to a 128% team who hammered me ;D, on 8 cups so far today, not even going to bother with that top team lol!
    But I'll win the two day round, an extra 17 Greens, a few tokens and loads of blues
    Totally true, effort is rewarded here not money/tokens

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast