Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Day 2 was interesting at the end.
    Few min before the end, I decided to spend 2 tokens to play vs the 3rd of our table, another guy from Greece (the 1st is +12% stronger and probably gonna win the final phase)
    [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!-f3-d2-nik-last-chance.jpg

I scored two goals in the last minutes
    [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!-f3-d2-nik-last-chance-2.jpg

and then won at penalties with 3/3 saves of my GK
    [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!-f3-d2-nik-last-chance-3.jpg

so finished 1st, took 5 tokens instead of 3 and covered the extra 2 tokens I gave.
    [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!-f3-d2-nik-last-chance-4.jpg

but it was a good thriller
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Day 2 was interesting at the end.
    Few min before the end, I decided to spend 2 tokens to play vs the 3rd of our table, another guy from Greece (the 1st is +12% stronger and probably gonna win the final phase)

I scored two goals in the last minutes

and then won at penalties with 3/3 saves of my GK

so finished 1st, took 5 tokens instead of 3 and covered the extra 2 tokens I gave.
    but it was a good thriller
    Just hope he won't be after you in the remaining steps.
    maloukees likes this.

On my side, the strongest team was inactive for many hours of 2nd day, but he came in the last hours, spent tokens and claimed first place by goal difference.

I beat the 2nd strongest team (Dem Dik) by challenging back after he beat my team, but I did not challenge Alexandar (the 3rd strongest) this time as he did not challenge mine unlike in the first phase where I snatch 3rd place from him with a last minutes 'revenge' attempt. My team ended at 2nd place. I will be satisfied with either 2nd or 3rd place as final rankings given that that the strongest team is about 1-star stronger and that there are 3 more teams stronger than mine by visual quality.

Last edited by Tactician; 10-06-2019 at 10:12 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Addicted
    I am the fourth strongest in my group, the first two seem unbeatable so far (third strongest isn’t playing for some reason). First day, I didn’t have much time to play games, so I ended up 5th, behing two others that have similar quality as me (+-2-3%). The second day was better, I got the third place by beating the first day’s third, leaving him to fifth place. I still need to have one more trophy than him for the overall third place and I think I will give it a try.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Narrative writer View Post
    How come opposition score all goals between 85 to 90! 😂😂😂

They banged 3 to tie the match in 3 minutes and defeated me in pens 🤣
    that's how matches are programmed ffs! and the game is definetely taking sides in this event. i gave up on day 1 of the finals, but still watching what's going on and a freakin' token buyer who bought all 11 from scout is beating every single one easily. other teams who won triples last season and with some very good players (200%) can't do ****, they lose against him every time, including me. i gave up when i lost to penalties to someone i was leading 3-0 in first half. that's pure scripted **** from the server and not worthed any minute. it's clearly against me while that scout **** is winning easily every single match. +30 after first day. wtf is this? what a f*ckin' disgrace of a game!

Addicted
    It's life I'm one of the weaker teams on the last round still i'm 4th and playing all the games I can to earn some greens, try to do my best but we have to get acustumed to having teams stronger than us on these events its a question of luck as many thing in life.
    maloukees likes this.

Dreamer
    everything is scripted yet again same 2/3 players in my team being yellow carded/sent off or injured and if you try to counter the yellow card the player you bring on as sub gets injured
    play a weak team get beaten/play a strong team and win ????what utter tripe and nonsense
    same as last event
    yes i'm winning extra greens etc but really come on now lets get the game engine fixed and stop scripted games
    and why is it no matter what team i play against the possession bar always favours oppo side no matter how strong i am

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    everything is scripted yet again same 2/3 players in my team being yellow carded/sent off or injured and if you try to counter the yellow card the player you bring on as sub gets injured
    play a weak team get beaten/play a strong team and win ????what utter tripe and nonsense
    same as last event
    yes i'm winning extra greens etc but really come on now lets get the game engine fixed and stop scripted games
    and why is it no matter what team i play against the possession bar always favours oppo side no matter how strong i am
    Exact, the events have a simplification of the simulator. This means that you can have the same scenario with a same oppo' few times, and the solution is, here, with the margins and configuration, change formation, so assign another team distribution/power zone inside the field by adding more players, to get the control **in a kind of fixed by scneario match** , basically.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Just hope he won't be after you in the remaining steps.
    Well that doesn't make much difference to me.
    The first goal was to win the emblem and the second goal was to finish 1st.
    2nd or 4th don't care.
    I was hoping that the top dog maybe would loose one of the 4 days because of obligations or a technical issue but I can se him day 3, playing all his games
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Well that doesn't make much difference to me.
    The first goal was to win the emblem and the second goal was to finish 1st.
    2nd or 4th don't care.
    I was hoping that the top dog maybe would loose one of the 4 days because of obligations or a technical issue but I can se him day 3, playing all his games
    Hahaha, that is why it is good to stay in the race, just in case some of the tops do not show up. Competition is tough for sure on my side, and besides packs and maybe the emblem, only the top 3 will get some furthur rewards. This is very poor considering the effort 5 teams of the same group have put in so far. Nordeus should have given rewards for top 5 in the final phase given the competition, the effort required and so on.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-07-2019 at 04:20 PM.

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast