Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    My team finished 2nd. On overall, I am satisified with what I managed to do given that there were tough opponents. But, like I said, Nordeus should have given rewards for Top 5; this was really poor from them given the difficulty of the competition and the effort that has to be put it. Also, resources had to be spent in the whole of the event to keep the team in shape and also tokens had to be used for additional challenges.

Agreed, special in the Final , I came in #4 the TOP 3 was way to high in quality to beat them

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Berlitz View Post
    Not surprised. When I looked at the finals, most teams the weakest team was 109% and the strongest was 145%. As if I was going to beat that.
    Like wise, also in my final

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    The average age of the first 11 players of the team that came out first in my group is 28 y.o and whole team average age is 25.6 y.o, and the reward player he got is 22.y.o.
    So I guess its random...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Rookie
    125% 22 yo mc mr.

Avg age of my team is below 23.

Rookie
    I'd love for the Nordeus’ marketing team to release some stats on the game and, in particular, this event.

Would be fun to know what percentage of (active) players took part, per round. Other stats like the average level of player participating or possibly the average quality of the teams per round would also be interesting to know.

Just a thought.
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Nice tournement congratuçations Nordeus!

I'll take this chance to leave my feedback of this tournament.

Perhaps it was a bit to long, even though there were some rest days

Please consider more prizes, say to the first 5 to motivate more fight and willingness to have better place (once people saw it was pointless they stoped playing)

Also the teams are still very unbalanced, my round had team from 100% to 145%, the 145% won easilly but his reward (a 7*player) must have been frustrating, so perhaps the player prize should be given acordingly to the round average. Please consider a rule that the stronger and weaker should have max diference of 20%, then for ex, a round with teams from 100 to 120% would recive a 125% player.
    Last edited by NUNO FC; 10-10-2019 at 03:11 PM.
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Agreed, special in the Final , I came in #4 the TOP 3 was way to high in quality to beat them
    I also finished second, only because I played nine games a day. The other stronger players in my group gave up after two days since the top guy kept getting nine trophies daily.
    But, still earned around 90 tokens over the three stages, so it's not all bad. Looking forward to the next KoTH event.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Horcrux View Post
    I also finished second, only because I played nine games a day. The other stronger players in my group gave up after two days since the top guy kept getting nine trophies daily.
    But, still earned around 90 tokens over the three stages, so it's not all bad. Looking forward to the next KoTH event.
    Second is at most 10 tokens each for first three stages, 15 tokens for overall second , totalling 45 tokens. Even with some other small tokens here and there which I may not have remembered, at most 60 tokens. Not possible to have 90 tokens.

Guys! Does injuries affect events? Like can I feature an injured player in king of kings?

Rookie
    What a booring and stupid tournament(1st time playing).

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930