Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Yep barely. 89th min winner. It was one of those very fluid fast passing sure score animations. Maybe it’s the win bonus that helped me or the maxed morale.
    That is by counter-attack, and it can happen even though you have not instructed your team to force counter-attacks. For example, it can happen when you got some orders right while the opponent not or after the opponent clicked the wrong bonus.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    That is by counter-attack, and it can happen even though you have not instructed your team to force counter-attacks. For example, it can happen when you got some orders right while the opponent not or after the opponent clicked the wrong bonus.
    I got to the Quarter Finals this season by luck, I am in the final now but here is the story, we played a 1.5% weaker team, we were losing 2-0 by the 54th minute, we made it 2-2 then it was 3-2 to them and we got an 89th minute equaliser to take the away goal lead back to my stadium in a roller coaster game.

In the next game it was 0-0 in the game and we had our slender away goal lead and they were on the attack in the 89th minute, our defender cleared the ball, we went up the other end and scored and won the match.
    Maths next 2 rounds followed with 10-1 and 6-0 aggregate victories to get us to back to back CL Finals, and we have yet to play the match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean if I watch and click a bonus. There is a right one and a wrong one. Should I click the one the system doesn’t want me to click, I get punished? Ffs. I am speechless. So I get punished for being online and making so called bad decisions

Is it still worth it to leave 8 strong players + 4 weak players before the end of season? Or at level 70 it is not so important any more?

Quote Originally Posted by Kosowar View Post
    Is it still worth it to leave 8 strong players + 4 weak players before the end of season? Or at level 70 it is not so important any more?
    Good question. I am too new to answer this but am interested in the answer. Level 2. Lol but hi anyway

If you are at top level, then why would you do that if there cannot be any team from 1 level above you or why if you will be put in a mixture of levels in certain competitions even if you manipulate because of the limited amount of teams near the top? Manipulation can be done only when the advantages outweighes the disadvantages. At your level on your server, you should know better than us what is better for you. The situation is not same for all.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-08-2019 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    You mean if I watch and click a bonus. There is a right one and a wrong one. Should I click the one the system doesn’t want me to click, I get punished? Ffs. I am speechless. So I get punished for being online and making so called bad decisions
    Of course you get penalised for such wrong decisions too, and during a period (some years back, when they introduced bonuses and assistant manager advice), users were getting punished hard for clicking the wrong bonus. Some users could click defence bonus but if that was the wrong option, they would conceed 1-2 goals almost instantly, one after the other. The effect is no longer that pronounced these days, but still there is an effect.

Max
    Of course you get penalised for such wrong decisions too, and during a period (some years back, when they introduced bonuses and assistant manager advice), users were getting punished hard for clicking the wrong bonus. Some users could click defence bonus but if that was the wrong option, they would conceed 1-2 goals almost instantly, one after the other. The effect is no longer that pronounced these days, but still there is an effect.
    I won the CL again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nebu likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's not about the level, it's about how many more levels you have above.
    If you have 10-12 (I have LV83 in my server) it's worthy.
    If you have 2-3, no.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Great season.
    Two trebles with my teams.
    Season 124 - Are you ready?-season-stats-d27.jpg

ΡΑΓΚΜΠΥ has better stats but it's only LV10
    Season 124 - Are you ready?-panik-season-stats-d27.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast