Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Surelly, I am not going to be there for these times of games, I have to sleep
    I know, I would not get up at that time to watch a virtual match, not a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Attachment 130198
    Just draw 2-2 on my first game in the cup. I have a feeling for an early exit.
    I should have supported you but I wasn’t online. I saw you were playing a bot team.

Most of the time you win about 10-0 in the second leg.

I played one of those teams 2 seasons ago. He Was 56% weaker than me and we drew the first leg 0-0 with the obligatory goalkeeper man of the match, the next leg was 9-0 to me.

SuperDunk likes this.

What have you learned from last season?
    I have learnt that you can t win any game no matter if your team is much better than the opponent.

Where did you place last season?
    Won the double at lvl 1.

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    IDK what it is

What are your achievements in your Association?
    Promoted from G3 to G2.

What's your current level?
    L2

What's your budget for this season?
    Last season i spent 45T, now i spent 24T.

Who do you want to replace?
    I replaced my AMR because my academy player is a FT, my both fullbacks, keeper and midfielders ( MC and DMC)

What are your goals for this season?
    I want to win the CL no matter what and finish top 3 in the league, semifinals in the cup would be a good bonus.
    What's your training level?
    L28

Which will be your main formation?
    I am limited for now to a 4-1-1-3(AML-AMC-AMR)-1
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

On my second account (where I don't have REDEEM button), I can't bid players on auction.
    Auctions now workink, but I can't watch my friends games. And this picture says a lot, these games should be played, but they aren't.

Dreamer
    What a way to begin a new season
    Due to the bugs - I was able to log back in slightly an hour ago.
    My first cup match had a default score line (0-0)
    Can't access due to the bugs
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    On my second account (where I don't have REDEEM button), I can't bid players on auction.
    Auctions now workink, but I can't watch my friends games. And this picture says a lot, these games should be played, but they aren't.
    Already fixed right?

VIP
    Last season with Celtic 1888...

Season 124 - Are you ready?-1qmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg
    MNK Kaskada and nikolgiorgos like this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I have learnt that you can t win any game no matter if your team is much better than the opponent.

Won the double at lvl 1.

IDK what it is

Promoted from G3 to G2.

L2

Last season i spent 45T, now i spent 24T.

I replaced my AMR because my academy player is a FT, my both fullbacks, keeper and midfielders ( MC and DMC)

I want to win the CL no matter what and finish top 3 in the league, semifinals in the cup would be a good bonus.
    L28

I am limited for now to a 4-1-1-3(AML-AMC-AMR)-1
    All I am saying is it took me until level 4 to win my first CL, I got to the CL Final on level 2 which is where you are at now and I lost 3-0 to a 10% weaker team. On previous accounts on level 2, I lost 3-2 on penalties to a 12% weaker team and also 1-0 a few seasons ago to a 12 waker team.

So don’t expect to win the final if you get there, even if you are much stronger, there was no manager present in 3 out of 4 CL Finals I played, I have won 1 which was last season, you probably saw that when you looked at my account, The manager wasn’t there and they took the lead in the 7th minute, we ended up winning the final 4-1, their team was only 75% and mine was 98%.

This was their path to the final, just barely scraped by the group with only 9 points, as for me, I had 18, he then took down a 5% stronger team 3-1 on aggregate and I beat a 47% weaker team 11-2 on aggregate with no problems and fuss from their side. In the Quarter Finals they badly trolled a 20% stronger team who I expected to meet in the final 5-2, I won against a slightly weaker team in the Quarter Finals 6-0 on aggregate, They took down an 8% stronger team 1-0 and I took down a 21% weaker team 9-1 on aggregate, I then smacked the guy 4-1 in the final but it was worrying at the start because he led for 28 minutes, in the second half I. I battered him.

A perfect 13-0-0 Champions League and 62 goals Scored and 5 against. That was a great campaign, my top scorer in the champions league had 21 goals, and my goalkeeper had the most Clean Sheets with 9 in 13 games.

My CL Finals Record is terrible, 1-3 so more losses than wins. My goal difference in the four finals is -1.

For Cup Finals I have won 5 and lost 2 finals and the 2 finals lost were 2-1 to a 34% abandoned team and 5-1 to a slightly stronger team.

My goal difference in cup finals is + 13, 23 goals Scored 10 Conceded.

I think the cup and CL are my best chances of a trophy in a season, I am currently going for a 4 in a row in the cup.

khris likes this.

Rookie

That not the best team always win, just as real football

Won the league, round of 16 in the cup, CL semi final

Yes

I have no achievement in my Association

L7

70T*

I will start rebuilding the team after the 3rd or 4th match day

Win the League, getting the damn cup, The Champions League and the Super Cup

I mainly use 4-5-1 V Style, but sometimes I use 4-1-4-1 or 4-2-3-1

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    All I am saying is it took me until level 4 to win my first CL, I got to the CL Final on level 2 which is where you are at now and I lost 3-0 to a 10% weaker team. On previous accounts on level 2, I lost 3-2 on penalties to a 12% weaker team and also 1-0 a few seasons ago to a 12 waker team.

So don’t expect to win the final if you get there, even if you are much stronger, there was no manager present in 3 out of 4 CL Finals I played, I have won 1 which was last season, you probably saw that when you looked at my account, The manager wasn’t there and they took the lead in the 7th minute, we ended up winning the final 4-1, their team was only 75% and mine was 98%.

This was their path to the final, just barely scraped by the group with only 9 points, as for me, I had 18, he then took down a 5% stronger team 3-1 on aggregate and I beat a 47% weaker team 11-2 on aggregate with no problems and fuss from their side. In the Quarter Finals they badly trolled a 20% stronger team who I expected to meet in the final 5-2, I won against a slightly weaker team in the Quarter Finals 6-0 on aggregate, They took down an 8% stronger team 1-0 and I took down a 21% weaker team 9-1 on aggregate, I then smacked the guy 4-1 in the final but it was worrying at the start because he led for 28 minutes, in the second half I. I battered him.

A perfect 13-0-0 Champions League and 62 goals Scored and 5 against. That was a great campaign, my top scorer in the champions league had 21 goals, and my goalkeeper had the most Clean Sheets with 9 in 13 games.

My CL Finals Record is terrible, 1-3 so more losses than wins. My goal difference in the four finals is -1.

For Cup Finals I have won 5 and lost 2 finals and the 2 finals lost were 2-1 to a 34% abandoned team and 5-1 to a slightly stronger team.

My goal difference in cup finals is + 13, 23 goals Scored 10 Conceded.

I think the cup and CL are my best chances of a trophy in a season, I am currently going for a 4 in a row in the cup.

I needed 3 seasons to win the first league title and 8 till win the first CL, then I won 12 from consecutive levels playing 2 seasons and tanking 2 seasons.

Story of club here, despite that isnt updated till the 16th champions league... and 8th super league...

https://forum.topeleven.com/team-sho...nish-team.html

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast