Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    First of all, sorry for not supporting you in your final, is not see it.

And second we won he CL again for the second season running. Thanks for your support Nik

I have won 39 out 49 matches Drew a ton of games (8) the most I have ever drawn and lost only twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You did it! Your game stats look awfully similar to mine. And it's a last min goal as well. Did we get the same game scenario? Nevermind, you won! Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    That is by counter-attack, and it can happen even though you have not instructed your team to force counter-attacks. For example, it can happen when you got some orders right while the opponent not or after the opponent clicked the wrong bonus.
    I didn't know that. Thanks! I have the impression counter attacking should be used against stronger teams. So I have yet to turn them on. Level 3 might be the time I finally use defensive with counters.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    There is one point between first and 3rd, I am first and 2nd and 3rd play each other.

And I play a 31% weaker team at home with an ST in goal

Looks like I will be congratulating you again real soon! Haha

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I saw you have so many already. What's the secret formula....please share. Congratulations!!!
    There is a formula but it's not secret - lol

It's better to read instead of writing.
    You already have spot some good threads (and there are more, most of the can be found here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ii-2017-a.html )

I have been reading some very good threads recently. I think it is very important for new players to read them.
    Very notable ones that will take quite a bit of time to read and I am still going through.
    Road to success. How to win cup
    Mini training guide. The day after
    Fast trainer guide
    Beginner's guide for ambitious players
    the rest is devotion and be focus on target.
    Sillybq likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    There is a formula but it's not secret - lol

It's better to read instead of writing.
    You already have spot some good threads (and there are more, most of the can be found here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ii-2017-a.html )

the rest is devotion and be focus on target.
    Thanks Nik. I must say that yourself and Khris and many others I don't see around have been very unselfish and very good mentors. After reading I did realise I was asking very duh questions and that I should read instead of write. Like you mentioned to others. No pain no gain lol

If the game doesn't require much time, make them read the guides. That should wear them out!! Hahaha

Max
    Looks like I will be congratulating you again real soon! Haha
    Don’t forget about the super cup too XD, we are playing a 3.7% weaker team, that we beat 7-1 over 2 matches.

Best of luck to you in your super cup match, actually I think I only won 1-0 is because the other finalist a 7 star goalkeeper.

Max
    Thanks Nik. I must say that yourself and Khris and many others I don't see around have been very unselfish and very good mentors. After reading I did realise I was asking very duh questions and that I should read instead of write. Like you mentioned to others. No pain no gain lol

If the game doesn't require much time, make them read the guides. That should wear them out!! Hahaha
    If you ever have enough tokens for the scouting list look carefully, as sometimes, some of those players are not good, All I am saying is choose wisely, I usually go for attacking players, AML’s and Amr’s

Max
    We won the league, but I do not understand why we do not need to train for the next match.

Max

Season 124 - Are you ready?

Sillybq we found out who won the game between second and 3rd (not that it really matters) but the 3rd place team win 0-4 to finish 2nd ahead of the previous 2nd place.

We won 8-0 and lifted the league.

It is our 2nd league title in 3 seasons.

Max
    You did it! Your game stats look awfully similar to mine. And it's a last min goal as well. Did we get the same game scenario? Nevermind, you won! Congratulations.
    Yes I think we did. almost the exact same.

Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast