Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

This season we've changed the forum rewards, increasing the amounts for the competitions that require a bigger effort, and we will chose 1 winner of 50T from now on.
    I would like to plan something different from now on, and once a winner has been chosed, I think could be something interesting to "dedicate" a particular sticky Thread, for the manager that has been the winner of 50T so we can do something like "follow more closely" a team during the season.

That's something that we will debate with the admins so, for now let's anounce the actual winner of the 50Tokens, and he is.... @Sillybq
    Congratz!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This season we've changed the forum rewards, increasing the amounts for the competitions that require a bigger effort, and we will chose 1 winner of 50T from now on.
    I would like to plan something different from now on, and once a winner has been chosed, I think could be something interesting to "dedicate" a particular sticky Thread, for the manager that has been the winner of 50T so we can do something like "follow more closely" a team during the season.

That's something that we will debate with the admins so, for now let's anounce the actual winner of the 50Tokens, and he is.... @Sillybq
    Congratz!
    Well done SillyBq this will be a good boost for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455