Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What would make you leave TE?

@jarharnamme
    Most games are pay to win so TE is by far one of the best. No complains.
    @gogs76
    i would rather have the limit. There is no way to way to be competitive as some have alot more time than others
    @Max
    There would no need for plus 1 cups and Cls if thats the case. no more tanking as well probably

Famous
    I did it but came back. Why? Coz this (sh1t) is a dope, damn

Why i left? Coz had mutantish players and lost statistically too many times in certain game period.

Calmed down learned from that. As in IRL had experienced so many lessons recently (work, relationships, self-improvement etc).

tl;dr: chill and have to take/accept losses is the new way to processing things.

Btw: I'm even accept losses/troll results but guys this 24h rule for video watching is STILL LAAAAAAAAAME!
    Altiplano likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Horcrux View Post
    • If they changed the TE manager icon from Mourinho to Trump.
    • If I have to pay to remain competitive
    • If monthly events continue to give insulting prizes
    • If farming takes up even more time
    I agree with your last 2 points, but why would they do the first one, Trump doesn’t have anything to with football, Most likely I would say they would endorse him to try and get him to tell people to download it.

But I’d say they would stick to football managers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    @jarharnamme
    Most games are pay to win so TE is by far one of the best. No complains.
    @gogs76
    i would rather have the limit. There is no way to way to be competitive as some have alot more time than others
    @Max
    There would no need for plus 1 cups and Cls if thats the case. no more tanking as well probably
    It is fair enough that most of you are happy, I was just curious to see what people would say

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    I did it but came back. Why? Coz this (sh1t) is a dope, damn

Why i left? Coz had mutantish players and lost statistically too many times in certain game period.

Calmed down learned from that. As in IRL had experienced so many lessons recently (work, relationships, self-improvement etc).

tl;dr: chill and have to take/accept losses is the new way to processing things.

Btw: I'm even accept losses/troll results but guys this 24h rule for video watching is STILL LAAAAAAAAAME!
    I need to learn to accept the troll losses, I won the treble last season, the league, CL and Super Cup but got about 3 trolls.

I am still sticking around because the game is actually still good and their is no better football manager game rather than maybe Football Manager but you have to pay for it so you can download it.

Gabez Teh likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Imagine there was no limit for videos and there was videos for tokens, this would be great, but that would mean a lot of teams would have 110+% teams

My memory may be playing tricks but I've a feeling back then that the top Scouts cost 50 tokens and the cheaper ones 35 tokens, so there was a lot more Scout buying going on

There are different types of users - the big token buyers, the medium ones, the small ones and the ones that do not make any money purchase, but what most of those users play this game for? Mainly for fun and entertainment, except those few 'farmers' that do blackmarket business by selling accounts.

The main reasons for quitting are expected be the same. It is when the game is no longer enjoyable on overall - when the negatives outweighs the positives. It might be also a matter principles as some users after having seen the scammy sides of the company might opt to stop because it is against their principles to support a company behind such acts. Then comes to how much can a user play (and achieve) with the resources he can have from the game itself, which comes to the what like some users previously said in this thread they will quit if they cannot play this game for free. I think this is like an indirect blackmailing message. In fact, no one has played this game for free as such. There is still the cost of internet, the cost of the device and the effort that has to be put in for the offers and so on.

Briefly, a user will quit when on overall it is no longer worth it for him to continue to play.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    . In fact, no one has played this game for free as such. There is still the cost of internet, the cost of the device and the effort that has to be put in for the offers and so on.

I may be in the minority but when I play this i'm at the computer anyway so no extra cost there, and all the vids are not actually watched, I just click on them as I'm doing something else, no time wasted!
    Now, the transfer market is another matter...........trying to do other things and keep an eye on that........hmmmm

Max

What would make you leave TE?

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    There are different types of users - the big token buyers, the medium ones, the small ones and the ones that do not make any money purchase, but what most of those users play this game for? Mainly for fun and entertainment, except those few 'farmers' that do blackmarket business by selling accounts.

The main reasons for quitting are expected be the same. It is when the game is no longer enjoyable on overall - when the negatives outweighs the positives. It might be also a matter principles as some users after having seen the scammy sides of the company might opt to stop because it is against their principles to support a company behind such acts. Then comes to how much can a user play (and achieve) with the resources he can have from the game itself, which comes to the what like some users previously said in this thread they will quit if they cannot play this game for free. I think this is like an indirect blackmailing message. In fact, no one has played this game for free as such. There is still the cost of internet, the cost of the device and the effort that has to be put in for the offers and so on.

Briefly, a user will quit when on overall it is no longer worth it for him to continue to play.
    As I said I am finishing up, I got loads of 10#% stronger teams so this will be great fun, hopefully I can beat a few.

I have played the game Since March 3 2017, during different stints and I will quit on December 7th 2019 when this season ends.

Well, my message to users is that as long as the positives or lets say the benefit outweighs the negatives, that is the fun and entertainment they get outweighs the cons, and as long as it is not harming anyone significantly, they can continue. There are many users out there that are still having lots of fun and they do not seem to get affected much by the cons (maybe some do not even know about the cons). As for my case, I have reached to a point where playing this game is no longer worth it; it does more harm than good to me. The game has become very inconvenient, too frustrating and time consuming (especially the market and in finding the desired players), requiring too much effort (it has become more like a job but one that I pay to do instead of getting paid), ****ty Unite Against Giants event.... the scammy ways of the company, the direction they are going.... so many significant negatives all together that outweigh the fun and entertainment that I can still have. I took the best decision for my case and each should take the best decision for his case. Take into consideration that there comes a point when enough is enough (beyond acceptability and tolerance).
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-10-2019 at 01:02 PM.
    motrin likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast