Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What would make you leave TE?

Apprentice
    I'll share what DID make me leave since I did leave for 5 months before returning 6 seasons ago.

The reason I left was the engine not rewarding me for my hard work. I do not know what was going on but the update I left on the devs decided to add an upset factor to help smaller, noob free-to-play teams, have a chance against pay to win teams or experienced free to play teams that manufactured a quality team (me). It would run the simulation in their favor giving your team random red cards and unusual performances such as your ST missing goals after dribbling around the GKer. So basically I got to a point where I was tired of watching ads for free rests, farming free packs, training, and staying up late to attend matches just to lose when the other manager isn't even there and their team is 30% less than me. And all the Assistant manager would say was "the difference is they took their chances" or "tough day" or my favorite "we just couldn't upset the favorites." ...The favorites. I had to quit.
    Max likes this.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    I'll share what DID make me leave since I did leave for 5 months before returning 6 seasons ago.

The reason I left was the engine not rewarding me for my hard work. I do not know what was going on but the update I left on the devs decided to add an upset factor to help smaller, noob free-to-play teams, have a chance against pay to win teams or experienced free to play teams that manufactured a quality team (me). It would run the simulation in their favor giving your team random red cards and unusual performances such as your ST missing goals after dribbling around the GKer. So basically I got to a point where I was tired of watching ads for free rests, farming free packs, training, and staying up late to attend matches just to lose when the other manager isn't even there and their team is 30% less than me. And all the Assistant manager would say was "the difference is they took their chances" or "tough day" or my favorite "we just couldn't upset the favorites." ...The favorites. I had to quit.
    I am in my last season for all of these reasons, I don’t watch ads anymore because it is boring, I won the treble last season, I am finishing up this season, it is annoying when your team gets red cards out of nowhere and when your ST is through on goal and he plops it over the bar.

All of your points are valid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post

Yeah, we couldn’t upset the favourites when your team had the big FAVORITE sign above your team, it was ridiculous, I think it would only say that if you were smashed by a weaker team.

TheWhiteKirby likes this.

Apprentice
    If the free videos would stop, hence youd have to pay to get any success.

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Addicted
    Max I would leave when there is no fun left in the game.

You asked previouly if Nordeus listen to the users here in the forum, if i were them it would be very hard I see many good ideias here but people have a very sentimental reaction to the game allways talking about troll results and how they attacked more and lost...

We should stick together and point out exaxtly what's wrong!

Mutants - Balance between gray and white
    Tankers - How to stop them
    Game engine - The influente that players position, support, training, etc should have on the game vs surprise factor
    Negotiations

We should give a direct feedback toghether we can make the game better

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post

You asked previouly if Nordeus listen to the users here in the forum, if i were them it would be very hard I see many good ideias here but people have a very sentimental reaction to the game allways talking about troll results and how they attacked more and lost...

Game engine - The influente that players position, support, training, etc should have on the game vs surprise factor
    Negotiations

Agreed. How we can make Nordeus listen what the most players want? Or is it impossible?

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post

Negotiations

Yes I did ask that and I am still wondering, I hope they do.

I would consider leaving if there was a decent alternative, but I don't think there is.

I agree with others, if there's no enjoyment left in the game for you then it's time to leave. I've seen people get way too serious about it.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    I would consider leaving if there was a decent alternative, but I don't think there is.

I agree with others, if there's no enjoyment left in the game for you then it's time to leave. I've seen people get way too serious about it.
    This is my last season, I am bored, if have won every trophy now.

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    Goodbye.. Hopefully enjoy your days ahead... 👋🤧

I will keep playing and see what the TE2020 looks like.. ☕

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast