Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What would make you leave TE?

Max

What would make you leave TE?

My Question is what decision could Nordeus potentially make that would put he Final nail in the coffin and make you quit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    If you had to pay to play.
    jarharnamme, maloukees and Max like this.

If I had to pay or if I kept losing

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Oh god, if they did that, I would be gone anyway because I do not spend money:

maloukees likes this.

Max
    I wonder if they actually look at these ideas that would kill the game off and go, oh that is a great idea let’s add that in.

Lol hope not. We do support them by watching videos. It's funny that they limit it though. Most games wants users to watch as many as possible

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Lol hope not. We do support them by watching videos. It's funny that they limit it though. Most games wants users to watch as many as possible
    There used to be a huge discrepancy in how many videos and of what type players for different regions could watch. It caused a massive disadvantage to some and a huge advantage to others.
    At one point you could even watch vids for tokens, some players were saving up thousands whilst others had nothing, so I guess the limit was to try and level the playing field so to speak.

Max
    There used to be a huge discrepancy in how many videos and of what type players for different regions could watch. It caused a massive disadvantage to some and a huge advantage to others.
    At one point you could even watch vids for tokens, some players were saving up thousands whilst others had nothing, so I guess the limit was to try and level the playing field so to speak.
    Imagine there was no limit for videos and there was videos for tokens, this would be great, but that would mean a lot of teams would have 110+% teams

You guys are lucky that Top11 are F2P and friendly towards free player.
    Compare Top11 to other mobile games that use P2W model/gacha games, Top11 is too generous!
    Heck the mutant & manipulators also have guts to say that Top11 shouldn't fix bugs that give them advantages (mutant, friendlies MoM +4% etc)
    And that's why I don't mind losing to wallet managers, managers who buy tokens because their money help game developer pay their staff salaries.
    Here an example of football manager game that P2W/gacha game.

What would make you leave TE?-tsubasa.jpg
    gogs67, nikolgiorgos and NUNO FC like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    My Question is what decision could Nordeus potentially make that would put he Final nail in the coffin and make you quit?
    • If they changed the TE manager icon from Mourinho to Trump.
    • If I have to pay to remain competitive
    • If monthly events continue to give insulting prizes
    • If farming takes up even more time

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast