Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What would make you leave TE?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    What would make you leave TE?

If nordeus will decide to promote all the teams every season (to face the problem with the tankers)
    I 'm out.
    I 'm a hardcore player, playing for 3-4 cups every season but I like to take a break from time to time.
    This is my season 71 and I 'm LV58, so stayed 13 times on purpose in the same level.
    I 'm gonna do that for the next 2-3 seasons.
    Without the option to stay season, I will feel satiated and gonna stop soon.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

If nordeus will decide to promote all the teams every season (to face the problem with the tankers)
    I 'm out.
    I 'm a hardcore player, playing for 3-4 cups every season but I like to take a break from time to time.
    This is my season 71 and I 'm LV58, so stayed 13 times on purpose in the same level.
    I 'm gonna do that for the next 2-3 seasons.
    Without the option to stay season, I will feel satiated and gonna stop soon.
    I also play for 3-4 cups but I can never get them, do you think making extending the length of the season to make he league 38 games a good idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I also play for 3-4 cups but I can never get them, do you think making extending the length of the season to make he league 38 games a good idea?

For that to happen you need to have 40 days in a calendar month, which is impossible and too many days for a seasons...
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    For that to happen you need to have 40 days in a calendar month, which is impossible and too many days for a seasons...
    I know but what I mean is the season extends into another month so, it could have 40 days but it stretches into another season, I am not sure about my idea there though .

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]You guys are lucky that Top11 are F2P and friendly towards free player.
    Compare Top11 to other mobile games that use P2W model/gacha games, Top11 is too generous!
    Heck the mutant & manipulators also have guts to say that Top11 shouldn't fix bugs that give them advantages (mutant, friendlies MoM +4% etc)
    And that's why I don't mind losing to wallet managers, managers who buy tokens because their money help game developer pay their staff salaries.
    Yeah, I would say that nordeus shows big "disrespect" to token buyers.
    For example a team I have permanently in LV15, every season is playing in the Cup with an opponent from LV14 with a 11* team
    He has 32 cups so far.
    Every token buyer who 's passing from those 1-2 levels (14-15), knows that he won't win the Cup.

Max
    Yeah, I would say that nordeus shows big "disrespect" to token buyers.
    For example a team I have permanently in LV15, every season is playing in the Cup with an opponent from LV14 with a 11* team
    He has 32 cups so far.
    Every token buyer who 's passing from those 1-2 levels (14-15), knows that he won't win the Cup.
    To be honest, the cup is not my main priority to win, my main trophy to go for is the CL, then the league and then the cup, I now I got to 4 cup finals in a row and won 3 in a row, but that is because I actively take part in every competition and I won’t purposely drop out.

You are not a token buyer.

Max
    You are not a token buyer.
    Yep you’re right I don’t see the point in it.

I would just see it as wasted money.

Rookie
    Please tell me how to win finals. My team has lost 4 finals in a row, and my team almost certainly starts blipping from semi final 2. I have tried everything from defensive to hard attacking. But in defensive I don't score and get eliminated in penalties (happened twice) and in attacking both of us score and he gets freakish long distance goals post 80 mins(happened twice). Its like a horror show on repeat.

😶😶😶

I have 9 trophies of coming 2nd in 5 seasons (excluding the first season where is started very late) only 2 of winners. (League cup n cl included)

Max

Quote Originally Posted by Narrative writer View Post
    Please tell me how to win finals. My team has lost 4 finals in a row, and my team almost certainly starts blipping from semi final 2. I have tried everything from defensive to hard attacking. But in defensive I don't score and get eliminated in penalties (happened twice) and in attacking both of us score and he gets freakish long distance goals post 80 mins(happened twice). Its like a horror show on repeat.

I have 9 trophies of coming 2nd in 5 seasons (excluding the first season where is started very late) only 2 of winners. (League cup n cl included)
    I lost my first 3 CL Finals, I have won 2 consecutively because I turned up from the group stage through to the Quarter Finale, and then I do not watch the semis and finals.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast