Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Attachment 130772

Next round in cup vs my old friend @Steppenwolf, another matchup of the giants.
    This time he has the advantage of +1 level and about 10% quality (at this point). Looking forward to it bro!
    I noticed he got banned from the forum.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Desert Rats FC had a Cup tie to forget, as they struggled to beat a -12%Q side, and came within a whisker several times of going out of the competition. 2-1 up from an away Leg which was a battle in itself, they barely got out of the starting blocks in the home Leg today and nearly paid the forfeit, but desperate defending and a late goal from striker Agustin Perez gave them a barely-deserved draw and a 3-2 aggregate win. The League match was an end-to-end affair, the Rats going 2 up before being pegged back to 2-2; right-winger Raphael O'Balogun then scored twice to complete his hat-trick and seal the win for the home side.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s50-results-day-06.jpg

Nouvion Ville FC
    's Youth school produced its usual pair of MCs, both of which were recruited into the squad.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-youth-day-06.jpg

2* Jack Faulkner was immediately offered to the market to bring some readies into the club coffers, and 5* Tom Herd got a bit of training in, adding a Playmaker SA to his abilities and having 17% added to his Quality. He should be ready for his next star just as his 'On Fire' status expires...

On the pitch, the opposition manager in the Cup match started his formation and personnel manipulations, but then was pegged back by a second yellow card to his DMC which rather limited his options. By then, however, Nouvion had got his measure and found the ideal set of tactics to counter his shenanegans and ran out rather easy winners. On the left, winger Santiago Valdez netted four, and striker Maicol Guilherme didn't get on the scoresheet but assisted no less than 5 times. The evening League match got bogged down mid-match, a couple of early goals put Nouvion in front, but they had to wait until the 83rd minute for their third and final strike.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-results-day-06.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Does anyone know how?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Desert Rats FC had a Cup tie to forget, as they struggled to beat a -12%Q side, and came within a whisker several times of going out of the competition. 2-1 up from an away Leg which was a battle in itself, they barely got out of the starting blocks in the home Leg today and nearly paid the forfeit, but desperate defending and a late goal from striker Agustin Perez gave them a barely-deserved draw and a 3-2 aggregate win. The League match was an end-to-end affair, the Rats going 2 up before being pegged back to 2-2; right-winger Raphael O'Balogun then scored twice to complete his hat-trick and seal the win for the home side.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S50 Results Day 06.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	130776

Nouvion Ville FC's Youth school produced its usual pair of MCs, both of which were recruited into the squad.

Name:	S12 Youth Day 06.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	130777

2* Jack Faulkner was immediately offered to the market to bring some readies into the club coffers, and 5* Tom Herd got a bit of training in, adding a Playmaker SA to his abilities and having 17% added to his Quality. He should be ready for his next star just as his 'On Fire' status expires...

On the pitch, the opposition manager in the Cup match started his formation and personnel manipulations, but then was pegged back by a second yellow card to his DMC which rather limited his options. By then, however, Nouvion had got his measure and found the ideal set of tactics to counter his shenanegans and ran out rather easy winners. On the left, winger Santiago Valdez netted four, and striker Maicol Guilherme didn't get on the scoresheet by assisted no less than 5 times. The evening League match got bogged down mid-match, a couple of early goals put Nouvion in front, but they had to wait until the 83rd minute for their third and final strike.

Name:	S12 Results Day 06.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	130779
    Let us know how the 14T MC performs. There was something special about token academy players way back - they sort of had good hidden attributes, that is, they performed very well, but I have doubts whether it is still the case these days as my 14T DC had only a rating 7 in his first match, but it is only 1 match, so not conclusive yet.

Dreamer
    This season going to be very difficult to retain my championship
    Had a 147% team ( guess he's in thru manipulation- eleven 8* players, one 7* player and the rest 3 to 4 stars players) in the league, another at 132%, and the next highest at 127%.
    The balance of the teams are between 110 to 118
    Atm, 3 teams are in the process of tanking
    Base on ratings, my team are in 10th position
    Think this season , the top scorer award may be out of my hands
    As of cup and CL competitions- to be champs is a bonus
    Good luck managers
    Cheers

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    This season going to be very difficult to retain my championship
    Had a 147% team ( guess he's in thru manipulation- eleven 8* players, one 7* player and the rest 3 to 4 stars players) in the league, another at 132%, and the next highest at 127%.
    The balance of the teams are between 110 to 118
    Atm, 3 teams are in the process of tanking
    Base on ratings, my team are in 10th position
    Think this season , the top scorer award may be out of my hands
    As of cup and CL competitions- to be champs is a bonus
    Good luck managers
    Cheers
    Ha I left after 3 games, I was actually that bored, well, what actually got me to delete the game was actually the ads, I only obtained 13 boosters in 70 mins.

Along with the fact I was planning to quit at the end of the season, this got to me so I deleted it.

Wow really? That's sad, why that?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Does anyone know how?

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Wow really? That's sad, why that?
    I believe it may be have been because of some salty comments on pages 5 and 6 of this thread...

https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...-124-bugs.html
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Let us know how the 14T MC performs. There was something special about token academy players way back - they sort of had good hidden attributes, that is, they performed very well, but I have doubts whether it is still the case these days as my 14T DC had only a rating 7 in his first match, but it is only 1 match, so not conclusive yet.
    Nouvion's Academy has a history of churning out 12/14T MCs that are easily trainable and perform well. We'll have to see how this one performs long-term as he got injured in his second match (first as a starter)...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If you go back to Step's posts, you 'll see a lot of (more than salty) words.
    The forum gives you the freedom to express any opinion (about the game) you want but there are also some rules.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast