Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I would (shall) never buy this. We all know that is not worth any tokens and they are old (WTF).
    And what after this, are we going to ask Nordeus to give us players with 3 specialities and 5 positions? What ever we ask, they shall give us only if they found good reason for it (more money money money, give them money, only money). This game is free to play, but very expensive to compete, and it need a lot of our precisious time (but that is not important to them, only money).

Apprentice
    I would (shall) never buy this. We all know that is not worth any tokens and they are old (WTF).
    I agree, especially, after watching my team 128% with 10 players having appropriate SA struggled in the last match with the 9% team with no DC and all players were out of position.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

I don't see this on my scouting list - if this is only one some servers then the teams on those servers will have an advantage when it comes to Associations matches?

EDIT - scrap that. Just had an update downloaded...
    Last edited by talisman; 11-25-2019 at 04:45 PM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I don't see this on my scouting list - if this is only one some servers then the teams on those servers will have an advantage when it comes to Associations matches?

EDIT - scrap that. Just had an update downloaded...
    Hmm you don’t need them anyway, they are old and expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    These 'new' transfer market guys aren't aimed at anyone that has played the game for more than a few seasons.
    They're for new players who see loads of gold stars and SA's and think 'hold on, I want some of that' and have no idea that the guy will be worthless in a couple seasons time.
    Pretty sure everyone on the forum is well past the stage of being impressed by this kind of offer, just ignore it and let the devs fleece the casual newbie!
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    These 'new' transfer market guys aren't aimed at anyone that has played the game for more than a few seasons.
    They're for new players who see loads of gold stars and SA's and think 'hold on, I want some of that' and have no idea that the guy will be worthless in a couple seasons time.
    Pretty sure everyone on the forum is well past the stage of being impressed by this kind of offer, just ignore it and let the devs fleece the casual newbie!
    ****. I've just said that in another thread. Only not as good as you did!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Exactly, it is not too impressive, I was gullible enough to think the 2 SA players were to be given to each manager for free around this time of the season.

Well I must have misread it.

They are worthless anyway, maybe they could give us reasonable token prices and maybe 3 SA’s, 4 positions and they are 18-21 y.o.

Anyway my team is getting smacked around since I left it, just 8 wins in 19 matches and 8 defeats with very few draws, then again, I really don’t care because I quit but I still check anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the cup i am in the semifinals and tomorrow i face a 26% worse opponent but over 2 legs i will go through, they can t troll me twice.
    In the CL i am in the quarters against a 10% worse opponent, but again over 2 legs i should get in semis easily.
    And in the league i have 6 points lead and i am playing tomorrow the championship, if i win or draw the league is mine, but if i lose the title challenge is reopened.I will play defensive on counters, i have far better attackers for his defenders to keep me under control.
    If i want to still be competitive in the assists challenge, i need 4 assists ouf of 2 games, against a very tough opponent and a not ideal one tomorrow.
    Hopefully i will succed !
    I m still around, LOL!

Desert Rats FC have continued their unbeaten record this season, with three wins over the past two days. Yesterday they comprehensively demolished a mid-table side before narrowly beating the 4th place team today, a task made appreciably more difficult by the dismissal of midfielder Edgar Adrian Mitre just before the hour mark. The Rats completed a 9-1 rout of their Champions League opponents this evening, the two wingers sharing out the goals between them in a 5-0 win.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s50-results-day-16-17.jpg

Nouvion Ville FC dropped their first points in the League yesterday, a 0-2 defeat to the second place team making a disappointing start to the second half of the season. They picked up the pace again today, fighting their way to a 2-1 win in the Champions League, avenging the home defeat inflicted by their -13%Q opponents in the 1st Leg, and going through to the Quarter-Finals on the Away Goals rule, despite losing winger Santiago Valdez to injury. In the League, Nouvion got back to winning ways with a 6-0 scoreline against a side in the lower reaches of the table. They scored their first goal from the Penalty spot this season, the 18-yard set-piece in this match being the first awarded for them this term.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-results-day-16-17.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 11-26-2019 at 10:42 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    In the cup i am in the semifinals and tomorrow i face a 26% worse opponent but over 2 legs i will go through, they can t troll me twice.
    In the CL i am in the quarters against a 10% worse opponent, but again over 2 legs i should get in semis easily.
    And in the league i have 6 points lead and i am playing tomorrow the championship, if i win or draw the league is mine, but if i lose the title challenge is reopened.I will play defensive on counters, i have far better attackers for his defenders to keep me under control.
    If i want to still be competitive in the assists challenge, i need 4 assists ouf of 2 games, against a very tough opponent and a not ideal one tomorrow.
    Hopefully i will succed !
    I am facing -12q in the cup tomorrow. CL opponent is -20plus q as of now but he is active and constantly improving so might be less when I meet him. I am quite worried for both matchups. Confidence is a little shaken from last season CL finals. I was around 35q stronger but only won 1-0 scrapping the win in the 88-90th min.

As for the assist challenge, I have given up. I can’t even hit 60 so I won’t bother wasting my greens to condition up my attackers and just rotate to prevent season fatigue.

Good luck. I hope you get your quad this season. I read about your famous giveaway before your last retirement. Respect! You are a good man.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-27-2019 at 05:15 AM.

Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast