Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Matches scheduled a few minutes after you should be receiving HEALTH Bonus.

Matches scheduled a few minutes after you should be receiving HEALTH Bonus.

Sorry Wrong Title, I meant to say Matches schedule few minute BEFORE your Health Bonus time.
    So your Health Bonus effect ended up while you're still playing your opponent.

I noticed Nordeus trying to be cheeky and negate this effect to your team before the match.
    I usually Health up to 74 or 75 so just before the match they reach 80%.
    However i been noticing that now they always schedule matches to be right before Health bonus.

Now I also notice the your team ended up not getting Health bonus as after the game it has same level of Health taken off your players.

Lastly Nordues also trying to cramping in matches in one days and Leaving LONG LONG Period of no matches.
    I believe these LONG LONG period without matches forces you to be bored and start using bonuses and other on your team.
    As well as Shorter time mbetween matches so you can't rest your players but force to use the Health bonuses.

Last edited by siko232; 11-26-2019 at 02:27 AM.

Yeah, true. We all noticed that. How to take more money from us, the game is free but they find a lot of ways to make it not free at all. So, once I asked why do we have our matches 3 hours one after another. The anwear to that was a pure lie. Actually they could do that our games are 12 hours beetwen so that our players get 3 times 6% condition, but no. Why my games aren't at 9:00 and 21:00, someone else at 9:01 and 21:01, than 9:02 - 21:02 etc. Make the games plays all day equally.

I noticed about those 6% steal also. If my game is in exactlly same time in which I should get that 6% condition, I don't get it latelly. I should get it after game end, but they did something to it in a couple of latelly updates and now it's broken (I wonder if they did it with purpose or is that just a new bug or developers mistake).

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post

(I wonder if they did it with purpose or is that just a new bug or developers mistake).
    Whatever the answer, they're not going to rush fixing it...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    I think we can leave the conspiracy theories aside on this matter.

Everyone has experienced it and of course it should be fixed as the shedules should also have an imput on the palyer origin and like the asso games a time where the player prefer to shedule his games.

Lets fill up this thread with this sugestions without the need to keep banging on the "they are trying to rob us theory..."

Before Associations, there was a minimum of 3hrs between games but now that is difficult with the addition of Super League, Super Cup and of course Association games.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

If I am playing my games at 9 and second at 12, someone else at 18 and at 21, where is a problem for changing my second game at 18 and his first at 12.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Before Associations, there was a minimum of 3hrs between games but now that is difficult with the addition of Super League, Super Cup and of course Association games.
    Oh yeah a big problem, so why do we have this option to reshedule the game in whatever time (just to spend 2 tokens).

Matches scheduled a few minutes after you should be receiving HEALTH Bonus.

Oh yeah a big problem, so why do we have this option to reshedule the game in whatever time (just to spend 2 tokens).
    Yes, you can reschedule, but it still depends on your opponent fixtures and availability as well which of course you will know . Often you can only reschedule to stupid o’clock especially on weekends. Plus the game takes into account your preferred time for home games.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Yes, you can reschedule, but it still depends on your opponent fixtures and availability as well which of course you will know . Often you can only reschedule to stupid o’clock especially on weekends. Plus the game takes into account your preferred time for home games.
    Availability is there for sure, even at the weekend I reshedule all of my home games after asso games cause it is painfull to spend 44 green packs to have 90% condition for asso games (league match before first asso game and CL game before second asso game).

All of these 21:35 are resheduled.Attachment 130959Attachment 130960

Availability is there for sure, even at the weekend I reshedule all of my home games after asso games cause it is painfull to spend 44 green packs to have 90% condition for asso games (league match before first asso game and CL game before second asso game).

All of these 21:35 are resheduled.
    I do it often as well, for association on weekends. Apart from that, I don't care too much. As long as every player is above 80% I don't do anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast