Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy

Famous
    This is mine for 99 tokens and if you look very, very, very closely you will see the difference in shading on the 5th and 6th star.[Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy-image.jpg

My guess is that if you now pay more tokens for coaches our players will get to the advertised % by the end of the season.

Actually I've just noticed that those last 2 stars are now flashing, makes it slightly less difficult to claim that we've been scammed.
    Last edited by Altiplano; 12-27-2019 at 09:10 AM. Reason: More info
    maloukees likes this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #162
    Administrator
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for reporting it. It looks indeed that there is an issue here. The quality shown before signing a player is showing as higher than intended. Team is looking into this at the moment. We'll update as soon as we know more.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience while we take care of this.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #163
    Administrator
    Hi guys,

Really sorry for the inconvenience. The issue mentioned above has now been fixed.

If you have some additional questions or concerns please contact our support through ? in the game.

Thank you for your patience.

Lian

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi guys,

Really sorry for the inconvenience. The issue mentioned above has now been fixed.

If you have some additional questions or concerns please contact our support through ? in the game.

Lian
    I didn't, but people who bought these players should be refunded imo.
    Maxraf and vctnetvn like this.

Rookie
    Hi guys,

Lian
    BULLS**T. I bought a 103% player and you gave me a 83%player. How is that right??
    vctnetvn likes this.

As I said, the old academy is better than this. In old academy you had 82% players for 12-14 tokens, now they give us 82% academy players for 35 tokens (you have to make place for this player).
    Or is this player 60%, dont understand those 4 dark green stars and 1 light green star.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    As I said, the old academy is better than this. In old academy you had 82% players for 12-14 tokens, now they give us 82% academy players for 35 tokens (you have to make place for this player).
    Or is this player 60%, dont understand those 4 dark green stars and 1 light green star.
    So true, the old academy was way better, for 12 tokens got a fast trainer for sure now you pay 35 tokens for a player, FT we do not know..
    Ee only can hire coaches for many tokens etc....

This new YA is boring, i like we could work our self on our youth players, train daily our self for example, in stead of giving many tokens etc away...

Well i look in the market for the 18 year old and train them my self, and take in the new YA only the free one sell them or lower my quality
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Hi guys,

Lian
    Got caught scamming us ,that's all Nordeus is sorry for. Not sorry for an "error" just sorry you got caught.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    So true, the old academy was way better, for 12 tokens got a fast trainer for sure now you pay 35 tokens for a player, FT we do not know..
    Ee only can hire coaches for many tokens etc....

This new YA is boring, i like we could work our self on our youth players, train daily our self for example, in stead of giving many tokens etc away...

Well i look in the market for the 18 year old and train them my self, and take in the new YA only the free one sell them or lower my quality
    Well if you guys compared the mid-season youth suggestion, of course the old youth look better.
    But if you compare with the early-season youth, at max you only spend 6tokens compared to old 8-18tokens for youth.
    My suggestion is to ignore this mid-season youth suggestion. You guys are all experienced pretty sure you guys won't fall for it.
    I just feel bad for new players who might waste their tokens (or worse, their real money) for something that's not worth it.
    My initial thought still remain, the new Youth Academy is still an upgrade compare to old ones.
    but Nodeus are getting greedy every year. If they keep spamming scam options for players I wouldn't surprise if this game going under
    Remember a successful game depends on its users/players/clients/customers. If they keep pushing for this scheme it would be bad for Top11 and Nodeus
    nikolgiorgos and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I don't think the old academy was better than this.
    I got 3 free players and this one for 6 tokens.
    So far I have spent 26 tokens, 75 greens and 10 blue packs and gonna have a 85% q player with 2 positions and sa at day one.
    Not bad I would say.
    Because those 12-14 tokens old academy players maybe had a position you don't need and don't come the first days of the season.
    [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy-5-step-sum-so-far.jpg

What you must do (in generals) when a TE new feature is coming :
    - Do not spend much, try to invest the minimum and test it
    - Wait for the others to spend and learn from their mistakes (or the mistakes/bugs of the program)
    - The programmers often do mistakes (with the logic - ok, we don't need/use some beta testing, let's start something, see the problems and fix them)
    - The devs are not playing seriously TE, don't know the way of an experience manager, just implement ideas.
    So some new features focus mostly for some new profit but maybe benefit the manager too - in a specific kind of form (or exploit some times).

We will be sure after 1-2 more seasons.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast