Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I get around 600 Greens a season so they're not that precious to me. I only ever use them for training youngsters so this works in my favour I'd say.
    Fair enough. But would you use a substantial amount of greens on a youngster who isn't an FT?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    We are going to have four slow training academy players.

I hope that I am wrong.
    I believe they will be like the recommended, 1st or 2nd class fast trainers. Never had a recommended slow.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Fair enough. But would you use a substantial amount of greens on a youngster who isn't an FT?
    No, but they'll be easily identified quickly and just raised to around 100% and no more, which is what I'd do if they came from the transfer market.
    The fast trainers are the ones to concentrate on, the slower trainers can still be useful

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    No, but they'll be easily identified quickly and just raised to around 100% and no more, which is what I'd do if they came from the transfer market.
    The fast trainers are the ones to concentrate on, the slower trainers can still be useful
    Sounds good. Anyway I just hope we are able to identify the FTs during the recruitment stage. Would prefer it to being random but I guess if it's random and even the free youths might be FT. It would be good too
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

I'm going to break the trend here. Instead of moaning, crying and bashing the new and improve Youth Academy.
    I'm going to give suggestions on how to improve it and hope our dearest Nordeus staff & game dev will consider it since this Youth Academy is still in prototype and beta mode (right?)

1) Instead of giving 4-5 player in same position for options why not lowered it down to at most 2 players at same position. Seeing other managers get 4-5 Goalkeepers/Strikers really make it undesirable and loathe towards us the players.

2) For "surprise 1 day special coach" how about give us 2 surprise coach. 1 for attacking players and another 1 for defensive players. I really had the backside of this option because my 4 players are mostly defensive players and I have to give AMC for MC (which isn't that good but for the cost of rests I gladly waste it)

Tested my YA Player for the first time during training. 2 out of 2 drills he scored like this. Is he a fast trainer?

[Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy-ddd.jpg
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

My most expensive academy player is the free one, and the least expensive is the one I paid 3T for.
    I knew it! Nordeus gonna screw me so bad !

Famous
    I got the free players.... and they are oke... train them specially on their positions and you have a oke player

Apprentice
    0 fast trainer out of 4. Both tokens (5 and 3) and free ones. Lets see if someone had the lack to find one. Maybe only the 6 tokens players?

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando o Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    0 fast trainer out of 4. Both tokens (5 and 3) and free ones. Lets see if someone had the lack to find one. Maybe only the 6 tokens players?

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando o Tapatalk
    0 out of 12 so far are FT on 3 of my teams, some of them are mediocre and a bit better than others but no one is first class FT. Also no correlation between price and trainability, I have a 6T striker and he is slower trainer than free DC on one team if you compare them.
    So this feature is basically dead and I will not use the academy again, as some people who manipulate draws also stated that they had worst draw in ages, I think they must also count for Top 14 players.
    Another stupid feature by Nordeus to get Token and packs from inexperienced players.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast