Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Season 126 - Are you ready?

Positive vibes going into the final week of the season. Haven't lost yet on my return to the game.

Season 126 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg

Top of the league by nine points and will play the second ranked team at home tomorrow. He is one of only two teams who got a draw against me in the league, in fact a late equalizer at his ground kept the hopes of an unbeaten season alive. But I am expecting a better performance now.

The season stats haven't updated it yet but I also reached the cup final. Cruised through all the ties except the last 16 stage, where I was behind in both legs and barely scrapped through.

Some puzzling moments. In the first 7-10 games the goals weren't coming very often. 3 was the upper limit. But lately it's been 7, 8, even 10 in a game. Glad to see that because my team didn't improve itself much over the season as I can't afford to do more than the suggested 2-4 daily training sessions, but I hope this won't come back to bite me in the cup final.

The wingers (AML, AMR) are outscoring the striker heavily, however he contributes with plenty of assists himself to make up for that.

Despite only having three stars, my bench warming AML has delivered on each of the rare occasions he played. Most notably in that dramatic cup tie, I brought him on with 20 minutes left, 0-2 down at home, and he scored twice in the final ten minutes as I won the game 3-2. Second half equalizer in the second leg got me through.

Got trolled today. Second leg of the cup semifinal, after I won 10-1 away. Figured to mix it up a little and rest the players who are in danger of suspension. Then my best player Guzman got a straight red for protesting to the referee.

Surprisingly, the team that I already penciled in the final with me was knocked out on away goals, even though he won his first leg away. He would have been the only opponent with a team comparable to mine on paper that I would face this season, but the underdog got the better of him. Hopefully that's where that guy's fairytale ends.

Obviously, it's not great competition I am up against. But it's nice to win while you still have a chance, before all the higher level jackals put you in your place. And I could tick majority of T11 boxes I have set for any club I manage in the first season already. That could allow me to focus on Champions League better in the future.
    Last edited by DoctorRedDevil; 12-27-2019 at 08:45 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Bad day. My winning streak ended today. I played some reserves to protect my carded players and they couldn't get the job done. I was more than 30 quality stronger, max morale/condition/bonuses due to event and in attendance. Had less total shots but more tackles which is weird considering the quality difference.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Bad day. My winning streak ended today. I played some reserves to protect my carded players and they couldn't get the job done. I was more than 30 quality stronger, max morale/condition/bonuses due to event and in attendance. Had less total shots but more tackles which is weird considering the quality difference.
    Hopefully it was a draw, you can’t win forever but to draw to a **** team is not fair, however you should go into a game expecting the worst and hoping for the best

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Hopefully it was a draw, you can’t win forever but to draw to a **** team is not fair, however you should go into a game expecting the worst and hoping for the best

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yea it was a draw. It's games like this that can really affect your confidence. I guess in a way it's a good thing. Won't be taking anything for granted for the final stretch of the season.

For the event, looks like a good fight for 2nd and 3rd spot. 1st guy is active, strong and willing to use his greens as well as tokens. He deserves to win it. So it's like a 4 team battle for 2nd and 3rd. I am one of the 4 teams. No guarantees at this point but will be much clearer who has a better chance end of dailyboard today

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Yea it was a draw. It's games like this that can really affect your confidence. I guess in a way it's a good thing. Won't be taking anything for granted for the final stretch of the season.

For the event, looks like a good fight for 2nd and 3rd spot. 1st guy is active, strong and willing to use his greens as well as tokens. He deserves to win it. So it's like a 4 team battle for 2nd and 3rd. I am one of the 4 teams. No guarantees at this point but will be much clearer who has a better chance end of dailyboard today
    Well best of luck with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is this BUG, cant make squad changes 20' before match. Never mind its not my main account, but still is a problem.

I m still 37/37 wins.
    I really dislike the fact that i had the toughest group in CL out of all, because some managers played against 2-3* teams and their players are top scorers.
    And what i mean by that is that i will face the 2nd one in my group in the CL final and the 3rd place in supercup.
    Chances of getting my player to be top scorer in CL is close to 0, need like 7 goals in 4 games to tie him up, and i need to keep a clean sheet in the semis.
    I m still around, LOL!

This game demonstrated to me today again that it doesn t make any sense whatsoever.
    Season 126 - Are you ready?-joke.jpg
    Season 126 - Are you ready?-shocking.jpg
    The opposition had a red card and a team of veterans with 2* and i only defeat them 3-0.
    It s like the game doesn t want my best player to score anymore.
    in the last 3-4 games he has 3 goals. absolute shambles
    wanted to hit 100 goals this season, but now i have absolutely no chance with this current form.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I m still 37/37 wins.
    I really dislike the fact that i had the toughest group in CL out of all, because some managers played against 2-3* teams and their players are top scorers.
    And what i mean by that is that i will face the 2nd one in my group in the CL final and the 3rd place in supercup.
    Chances of getting my player to be top scorer in CL is close to 0, need like 7 goals in 4 games to tie him up, and i need to keep a clean sheet in the semis.
    That’s unfortunate, a couple of seasons ago the same scenario happened to me, literally the exact same in the CL, not joking at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Week 3 : Decent recent result with an upset 3-0 win against Dust FC, the championship protagonist. Reached CL Semi Finals too

Season 126 - Are you ready?-5kpnyum.jpg

Season 126 - Are you ready?-zconzmf.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast