Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Rivalry of Kings Challenge - Full-Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    They should make this at most two phases. 3 phase is too long. And the rewards don’t worth it (this event’s Details section says the winner award for the final phase is a player with two special abilities).
    Even one phase is too much, cause it is going to be 5 days of playing every 2 hours (45 matches, that is almost a whole season - league, cup, CL).

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Even one phase is too much, cause it is going to be 5 days of playing every 2 hours (45 matches, that is almost a whole season - league, cup, CL).
    More high-caffeine coffee is needed.

Addicted
    My poster says starts in two days. Does it mean nine hours from now (whatever your country) ? Coz now is left two days and after my midnight which comes few hours later is left the actual day?

I rather they put a more easy to visualise and not misunderstand timing such as twenty hours to go.

too much enthusiasm here

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    too much enthusiasm here
    You meant nearly none at all?
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Sorry, but not going to play 20 games a day for 2 weeks.... I m not mentally prepared for that
    Ποσιδονας likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    Can someone tell me the "tomorrow start" means six hours later or twenty six hours later? Now is 8.30pm night in my home country

Famous
    W
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Can someone tell me the "tomorrow start" means six hours later or twenty six hours later? Now is 8.30pm night in my home country
    I guess it starts somewhere at 2:30am in your timezone..... just like the last times did

Better Nordeus use a countdown clock so that is more clear for all
    Last edited by maloukees; 12-17-2019 at 11:39 AM.

Addicted
    There is something new: the free entries are now every 3 hours, not 2. This means you get at most 8 free games per day, assuming you don’t sleep AT ALL. So, if you need to take “revenge”, you will have to pay tokens.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    There is something new: the free entries are now every 3 hours, not 2. This means you get at most 8 free games per day, assuming you don’t sleep AT ALL. So, if you need to take “revenge”, you will have to pay tokens.
    Yeh. I\m hoping the 3 hour gap between games is a mistake. If not then that's a bit rubbish from Nordeus. Making sure you can't play all the other teams unless you pay tokens
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast