Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Rivalry of Kings Challenge - Full-Time!

Apprentice
    had a great competition, all of the league were active, but 3 teams properly at it.....nicked a game in the last minute v the team who was leading. means i win todays tournie by 1 point and the overall on goal difference
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Addicted
    Wondering will the same top four in phase 2 go to final phase? Coz if so, if there's a super strong winner in phase 2, the runner-up can forget about winning final phase as he will meet the strong winner there too

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Wondering will the same top four in phase 2 go to final phase? Coz if so, if there's a super strong winner in phase 2, the runner-up can forget about winning final phase as he will meet the strong winner there too
    Top 3, go to next phase, but maybe u don't coincide with same teams.

nordeus better reward us with realmadrid logo or we'll riot!

[Official] Rivalry of Kings Challenge - Full-Time!-realmad.jpg
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

I had good fun in this 2nd phase. I liked that the rewards were not bad and it was against real players who were active and overall qualities that were similar. Even 1 percent grey team could be beaten making it more competitive and fun! I did not win but it was challenging and kept me engaged.

For me it was no real challenge in 2nd phase again, I won 7 and 8 cups and got first place. Only one stronger team (I am 118%) but he didn't play a lot and on second day I beat him as well at the end.
    The 3 phases are a good thing imo, the third phase I think will be very contested and maybe I will not get first place then. But also I have to say the prices for second phase were very good, 25T + 20 greens + 20 blue for 2 days is very good plus daily 1st place bonus.
    No stupid players and such which we will probably be getting in third phase.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    nordeus better reward us with realmadrid logo or we'll riot!
    Probably for getting 27 cups in 3 days you will get it.

Agree, the silver cup was worthy to play.
    Can some adm confirm that this will be the original REAL M. emblem and not some bad copy like Barca ?

Also don't like the idea that at Christmas day we 'll have to play 10 games.
    Better start after 25.
    Sillybq likes this.

Addicted
    I saw the winner emblem at their advert when u click at the event, it looks like a princess type emblem with a pageant crown on top, not suitable for tough soccer clubs.
    Last edited by redsnoopy; 12-23-2019 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Add winner word

Yeah, this was very hard. Could not win them all Kaskader 3 lost in the last minute by goal diference.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast