Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Suggestions from observations for newbies on essential packs and the rest

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Oh yeah, I see which one, I quit a while ago, that is why my team is terrible these days.

I had 184 wins out 215 when I quit the first time.

You are a good manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! Just hope the suggestions would help the newbies, as we had all come through some painful experience to be less beatable. :P
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Pro
    I won my 4th cup in a row, and although is the competition i have the most succes with, it s still in my eyes the hardest to win.
    LVL 1 won at penalties after my best player Suazo equalizing in 90th minute, after being hardly trolled throughout the game.
    LVL 2 won 1-0 barely even tho i was much better than the oppo.
    LVL 3 was the easiest display 6-2, where suazo scored 4 goals and assisted 1 i think.
    LVL 3 won 5-3 after leading 4-0 in the first half.

The last 4 cups were relatively ‘easy’ with wins more than 5 nil, so I couldn’t even remember who the opponents are.

This coming one in 4 hours will be the toughest since start. Opponent @ 100% and I will be around 114%.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Thanks! Just hope the suggestions would help the newbies, as we had all come through some painful experience to be less beatable. :P
    I agree with that m, I lost a CL Final early on 3-0 vs a 10% weaker team, I then won it back to back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Attachment 131523
    I won my 4th cup in a row, and although is the competition i have the most succes with, it s still in my eyes the hardest to win.
    LVL 1 won at penalties after my best player Suazo equalizing in 90th minute, after being hardly trolled throughout the game.
    LVL 2 won 1-0 barely even tho i was much better than the oppo.
    LVL 3 was the easiest display 6-2, where suazo scored 4 goals and assisted 1 i think.
    LVL 3 won 5-3 after leading 4-0 in the first half.

Suggestions from observations for newbies on essential packs and the rest-a408ec90-0e18-4959-b634-4a060bf8baab.jpeg
    As expected, this match is the toughest win for the cup. Draw in normal time and then extra time, and only won on penalties. Just glad I sneaked it.
    29 vs 20 shots, but both sides could just hit 5 on target. Thankfully my top 3 players hit their penalties and save me from having a heart attack.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A408EC90-0E18-4959-B634-4A060BF8BAAB.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	131527
    As expected, this match is the toughest win for the cup. Draw in normal time and then extra time, and only won on penalties. Just glad I sneaked it.
    29 vs 20 shots, but both sides could just hit 5 on target. Thankfully my top 3 players hit their penalties and save me from having a heart attack.
    Forgot to support you, buddy ! Glad you won the cup
    Congrats for the achievement !
    HeavensAAA likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Forgot to support you, buddy ! Glad you won the cup
    Congrats for the achievement !
    Thanks!
    Congrats to you too with your cup win!

Max
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A408EC90-0E18-4959-B634-4A060BF8BAAB.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	131527
    It is annoying how when you win in extra time or penalties or get a 3-0 auto, it will be registered as a draw in your season, which is annoying for the winning team and good for the losing team, this has only benefited me once

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pro
    It is annoying how when you win in extra time or penalties or get a 3-0 auto, it will be registered as a draw in your season, which is annoying for the winning team and good for the losing team, this has only benefited me once

Actually an opponent unable to field 11 eligible players resulted in my longest 53 match winning streak being cut off last season.

They were an abandoned team. Had 2 players on red in the previous 2nd leg cup game and got banned for 2 games (both legs vs my team), then another 2 players got a 2nd yellow in the 1st leg vs my team. So 4 out of 14 players showing red card ban after 1st leg. I was like ‘this is absolutely ridiculous. How can it be possible!?’ Well, shxt happens.

With the pain from the above scenario, I could take the cup win after normal time as draw on paper. This is at least a true reflection of an actual scoreline after normal time.

Max
    Thanks!
    Congrats to you too with your cup win!
    Well done, I think that is 5 consecutive cups, my best was 3 on the bounce along with the runners up the next season, I am still proud of that though as I am a freeloader and previous to the run mentioned above, I did not win the cup for a year in real life.

Pro
    Well done, I think that is 5 consecutive cups, my best was 3 on the bounce along with the runners up the next season, I am still proud of that though as I am a freeloader and previous to the run mentioned above, I did not win the cup for a year in real life.

Thanks! Yes, 5 in a row here.

You did very well to win 3 consecutive cups then, as cup draw is definitely more difficult with both better and active managers.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast