Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Your welcome for the support, for the first time I can’t support you in a league match because I won’t be able to get it in time, I will just miss it, I will be able to get to your CL Final so that will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Don t worry, Max ! I already won the league so it s not important. Tomorrow CL final is at 19 24 your time.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Don t worry, Max ! I already won the league so it s not important. Tomorrow CL final is at 19 24 your time.
    It is ok, I know the time for the final and I expect it make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    It is ok, I know the time for the final and I expect it make it.

The problem is that i have over 200 friends and searching through the list is a pain, that s why i don t attend every game of yours.The next season i hope i will make it .
    I m still around, LOL!

The problem is that i have over 200 friends and searching through the list is a pain, that s why i don t attend every game of yours.The next season i hope i will make it .
    Does support really make much difference? I haven’t had any support since i started playing and i have beaten some teams with many supporters.

I find the time/effort vs reward for supporting is not very worthwhile. I am assuming a one for one exchange for support.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Does support really make much difference? I haven’t had any support since i started playing and i have beaten some teams with many supporters.

I find the time/effort vs reward for supporting is not very worthwhile. I am assuming a one for one exchange for support.
    It does make a change, especially in those tight games, you get the bigger possesion, thus dominating the game.
    I try to support as much people that support me when i see their game starting.
    Sillybq likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Pro
    It does make a change, especially in those tight games, you get the bigger possesion, thus dominating the game.
    I try to support as much people that support me when i see their game starting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post

@Sillybq Within friend list, I always would try to do that 4 clicks (match, side, home, my original interface) if any pops up. Mine is always 90+, with the few spaces left to add the good managers who win a lot (at least 1/3 of possible trophies), and need to delete a few earlier added ones who becomes less active. Slowly there are a group of around 30+ consistent regulars who would always return the favour whenever they are online. 6-10 supporters is quite common, and that is enough to overturn to gain a positive possession in away games.

Maybe the effect could only be 2-3%, but my non-win rate is 3.5%, so I’d be glad if that possession bonus helps even that tiny 1% in my favour.

@SuperDunk Yes, surely right that a few % in possession may make the contributing difference in creating that 1 more chance to take.

Lost count of how many 88-90th minute freekicks (probably close to 10 in under 2 seasons) that my AML has scored. That few % possession advantage may show in the long run over a season of max 51 matches plus asso matches.
    Sillybq likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max
    I do not mind that, I understand, I can’t attend every game either because I have 105, it’s not really a problem, but thanks if you can get there.

10th Super League earned.

Season 127 - Are you ready?-s127-10th-sl111.jpg
    Season 127 - Are you ready?-s127-10th-sl222.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    10th Super League earned.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s127 10th sl111.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	131983
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s127 10th sl222.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	131984
    Congrats Khris on your achievement. You ve turned into Sevilla it seems.
    khris likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Just won the treble on my lvl 2 account but bottled the Gold 1 promotion to a team 10% worse than me in both games couldn t get a win.Season 127 - Are you ready?-83750893_2613215865670339_2721385935529836544_n.jpgSeason 127 - Are you ready?-83889497_576315969883789_1198592022168993792_n.jpg
    How does a team so bad score 3 goals?
    khris likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast