Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

Pro
    What have you learned from last season?
    Not to be too complacent when things were going well. Sometimes troll result still pops up no matter how hard we try.
    And this season’s draw has definitely included the new 18yo youths, as both league and especially CL have become almighty difficult even when my team still holds some minor advantage over the rest. The clear lesson is to think carefully in how to use the academy, or just focus on auctions if it doesn’t suit our strategy.

Where did you place last season?
    Quadruple with a 49-1-1 season. Straight wins in both League and CL.
    A troll cup draw lose was a serious reminder that the better team doesn’t always win, and a PK shoot-out win in the cup final is definitely a nerve-wrecking experience that is sweet to taste but not good for the heart.

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    What are your achievements in your Association?
    Yes, my association that I have joined for 2 seasons since level 4 has been doing well, managing to hold onto platinum status with either 1st and 2nd positions in Association Cups despite having some very tough draws.

Individually, I have got 31 and most recent 45 points in these 2 seasons for my association. Last season I indeed won 15/16 of the association matches, so weekend matches have been some real fun lately.

What's your current level?
    Current level is 6.

What's your budget for this season?
    100T, which I have already spent most and also saved enough to buy a few more subs who should just pop up sooner.

Who do you want to replace?
    N. Teague, who had the great honour in becoming the top scorer of my first double-winning season, is deemed surplus to demand despite finishing his career with AAAFV at the age of 22 at 101%. He should be proud of his goal-scoring record of over 1 goal per game for 130+ games over the first 5 seasons of AAAFC.

What are your goals for this season?
    Another clean sweep for another quadruple, with tough draws in both league and CL awaiting.

What's your training level?

Which will be your main formation?
    Depending on the opponent. It’s best to keep the opponents guessing.

P.S.
    Highlight of the season:
    New recruit 18-year-old striker M.Sedlacke scored a whopping 101 goals and assisted 48 times in his debut season to take the titles of top scorer and top assist in all league, CL and cup.

Decision of the season:
    Manager keeps his huge belief in the top attackers and resist the temptation to substitute any of the top PK takers to hold out for a draw for PK in the cup. All penalty takers duly obliged and deservedly lifted their Cup glory.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max

Season 127 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    What have you learned from last season?
    Not to be too complacent when things were going well. Sometimes troll result still pops up no matter how hard we try.
    And this season’s draw has definitely included the new 18yo youths, as both league and especially CL have become almighty difficult even when my team still holds some minor advantage over the rest. The clear lesson is to think carefully in how to use the academy, or just focus on auctions if it doesn’t suit our strategy.

Where did you place last season?
    Quadruple with a 49-1-1 season. Straight wins in both League and CL.
    A troll cup draw lose was a serious reminder that the better team doesn’t always win, and a PK shoot-out win in the cup final is definitely a nerve-wrecking experience that is sweet to taste but not good for the heart.

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    What are your achievements in your Association?
    Yes, my association that I have joined for 2 seasons since level 4 has been doing well, managing to hold onto platinum status with either 1st and 2nd positions in Association Cups despite having some very tough draws.

Individually, I have got 31 and most recent 45 points in these 2 seasons for my association. Last season I indeed won 15/16 of the association matches, so weekend matches have been some real fun lately.

What's your current level?
    Current level is 6.

What's your budget for this season?
    100T, which I have already spent most and also saved enough to buy a few more subs who should just pop up sooner.

Who do you want to replace?
    N. Teague, who had the great honour in becoming the top scorer of my first double-winning season, is deemed surplus to demand despite finishing his career with AAAFV at the age of 22 at 101%. He should be proud of his goal-scoring record of over 1 goal per game for 130+ games over the first 5 seasons of AAAFC.

What are your goals for this season?
    Another clean sweep for another quadruple, with tough draws in both league and CL awaiting.

What's your training level?

Which will be your main formation?
    Depending on the opponent. It’s best to keep the opponents guessing.

P.S.
    Highlight of the season:
    New recruit 18-year-old striker M.Sedlacke scored a whopping 101 goals and assisted 48 times in his debut season to take the titles of top scorer and top assist in all league, CL and cup.

Decision of the season:
    Manager keeps his huge belief in the top attackers and resist the temptation to substitute any of the top PK takers to hold out for a draw for PK in the cup. All penalty takers duly obliged and deservedly lifted their Cup glory.
    It was deserved, your record is good and it is nearly perfect; I know another manager here who is one level below you and he has a similar record, he is in the forum and that member is Sillybq. Also I only came about you when I saw you supporting in SuperDunk’s cup final, best wishees for this season and once again, since the end of level 6, I won’t be involved in any major competitions this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 01-07-2020 at 11:05 PM.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Famous
    Two great results for me tonight.
    The steamroller team in my CL who is 126%, and I was going to have to try and finish 2nd in my group to avoid in the next round, lost 4-2 to a 97% team.
    Always think it's easier to actually try and win the group than it is to purposely finish second, so that worked out for me.
    And the top team in my league competition, 119%, just lost his opening game 2-0 to a 95% team, so I'm top of the league after my 7-1 win!!
    What with my own 6-0 win in my CL group with my ST getting all 6 goals it's been a nice day 1

Rookie
    Last season was usual as previous one. Won the league easily... Won the cup also, but lost CL in semi-final.
    Cup and CL is always tough as I always play with 1 or 2 levels higher. But glad I can give a tough fight to higher levels.

I lead my Association as I am the most active among the group. But due to some other teams not performing it is difficult. Anyway on the last day managed hang on to Gold division 1.

Current level - 59, always finished in top 3 of the league.
    Budget is 43B, but nowhere to spend. As token is more important then $.

I wanted to replace a DC, AMR and ST. Done with DC and AMR replacement. Waiting for a superb striker.

Goals for the season? Of course to win all the tournaments

Training level? OMG I already forgot as from more then a year before or even earlier I was at 91. I hope they haven't added any more levels recently.

I have been playing 4-2-3-1 from few years.

New Player :

With Development player Craig Gulley not performing as expected and Nesley Sturrup seems not to be able to progress further, Hakurei United decided to look for someone else to fill the Central Midfield hole. In comes Englishman, Dele Alli (Renamed) after a lenghty process of finding a suitable player in the market.

Season 127 - Are you ready?-tgfjtr0.jpg
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Saw the draws in each competition.
    So far:
    1. In the cup I should reach the semis with quite ease.
    2. Should get out of the CL group , 1st or 2nd depends on the 97% opponent results against me.
    3. In the league I think top 3 is a must, top2 judging by my rating and the others but who knows?
    Anything can happen in this game.
    Switched to a 3-1-2-3-1.
    DL-DC-DR-DMC-2MC-3AM players -ST.
    Today I face a 2 ST formation being the favorite, since I don t have a good 2nd defender I m curious to see what results I LL get since I won t be watching the game.

I have kind of changed the approach of the game in this season.Judging by the quality and my players I should be favorite in each competition, but I know how that turns out to me.
    If I won t be winning the 4 trophies this season I will definitely quit for good. Like this is the last time I give the game a chance, if it ****s up again we are Gucci separated.
    Have a 3ATB formation with 2 reserves that consist in 2 academy graduates.One DC and one ST, the DC is 63% and I hope to make him 80% until the finals come.

Season 127 - Are you ready?-week.jpg

Atletico supia were the lowest quality opponent. Roma were the highest. But the results don't show that so well, to put it mildly.

I will probably be part of a two horse race in the league, going to play the toughest opponent tomorrow at home. A little lower quality than mine, could be a good one. Hoping to build some momentum early on.

Champions League group games will be easy. It could be a tough draw in the knockout stages, but I can imagine myself navigating through it, unlike in the cup. I still see it as a cursed competition even after the rare wins there in the past.

Happy with the team. Many of the players are regulars from last season and are looking good enough to win at a higher level too. The left winger in particular has continued scoring on a regular basis, I guess that finishing boost he got from ending last season's league as top goalscorer is doing wonders.
    SuperDunk likes this.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	week.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	131726

Atletico supia were the lowest quality opponent. Roma were the highest. But the results don't show that so well, to put it mildly.

I will probably be part of a two horse race in the league, going to play the toughest opponent tomorrow at home. A little lower quality than mine, could be a good one. Hoping to build some momentum early on.

Champions League group games will be easy. It could be a tough draw in the knockout stages, but I can imagine myself navigating through it, unlike in the cup. I still see it as a cursed competition even after the rare wins there in the past.

Happy with the team. Many of the players are regulars from last season and are looking good enough to win at a higher level too. The left winger in particular has continued scoring on a regular basis, I guess that finishing boost he got from ending last season's league as top goalscorer is doing wonders.
    Nice to see you re going well. Mind to show the team? and by that the VALUe of the players.
    DoctorRedDevil likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Nice to see you re going well. Mind to show the team? and by that the VALUe of the players.
    No problem.

Season 127 - Are you ready?-team.jpg

Nothing special. And the bench is mostly filled with 2-3 star players that I only use when results are safe. But this is what I will be working with for a few seasons while I am stashing greens.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast