Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by shobizness View Post
    Umm, you can't get a quadruple in your first season. The maximum trophies you can go for is 2 :|
    Thad only way that is possible is if he logged in on the last day of the season so that would mean level 1 is finished so he never counted that because that was done by the AI, then since he logged in on the last day of the season, he could have gotten top 4 in league level 1 when he first logged in, and then he started his next season and won the quadruple and he is counting that as his first season.

Apart from that possible than it’s lies.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Lol how the hell, You didn’t really get a good chance but I don’t know why, I got these strange results during seasons, I got about 7 when I won 2 trophies plus the Super Cup. You can’t explain them, they are part of the game unfortunately.

I don’t like the fact they are but it is just the way it is.

Were you on a 75 game winning streak or was that from an older season?

It is strange because a couple of games ago, you were scoring 7 or 8, now you are finding it hard to score, I don’t know what it is, just hopefully you win the rest of your games and you should be fine.

What is your opponent like in the Semi Final?

I’m sure you will be fine.

I feel in a way that they tax your games by giving you a weird result. Maybe about 7% of all of my results on the game have been like this.

if with a 119% team i am shaking to win a trophy, might as well give up...
    but 1 goal in 2 games is atrocius, and haven t been trolled in a 2 game knockout stage.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    but 1 goal in 2 games is atrocius, and haven t been trolled in a 2 game knockout stage.
    I know it is, you should have got about 10 or more.

The positive I guess you can take is that you made the Semi Finals.

But that is about it.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I did mention to you before that in one of the guides, it was mentioned a double troll is possible.
    And as usual, CL is the culprit. At least you didnt lose like me.
    Anyway my money is on you winning it as you just paid the troll tax and it is quite late in the season.
    The chances of you getting trolled again from now till the end of season is probably low.

Good luck!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I did mention to you before that in one of the guides, it was mentioned a double troll is possible.
    And as usual, CL is the culprit. At least you didnt lose like me.
    Anyway my money is on you winning it as you just paid the troll tax and it is quite late in the season.
    The chances of you getting trolled again from now till the end of season is probably low.

Good luck!
    We will see how that goes, there is a pattern from his last 4 finals, lost, won, lost, won and if he gets to the final, should the pattern continue this way he should lose, obviously I don’t think this will happen every season but it is just something I have picked up on, hopefully not though, hopefully he wins.

SuperDunk likes this.

We will see how that goes, there is a pattern from his last 4 finals, lost, won, lost, won and if he gets to the final, should the pattern continue this way he should lose, obviously I don’t think this will happen every season but it is just something I have picked up on, hopefully not though, hopefully he wins.

This will be the season he breaks out of that cycle. They can’t be trolling him that often right? It wouldn’t be normal. Anyway, its the final week. Good luck to us all

And wow, Nik came back
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-23-2020 at 05:14 PM.

Max

Season 128 - Are you ready?

This will be the season he breaks out of that cycle. They can’t be trolling him that often right? It wouldn’t be normal. Anyway, its the final week. Good luck to us all

And wow, Nik came back
    I’m not active so nothing to look forward to this week, except supporting friends which will be fun.

I don’t think it would be normal if he lost the final this season and then won next season, something would be up there.

I don’t think NIK has returned to the game sadly, he said he was leaving this season and I saw it on Facebook.

He told me that he was leaving the game but he would be hanging around and Moderating the forum for a while. He is helping other members with problems and sharing past experiences since his main account and second account are no longer visible in associations.

I’ve will then leave. He said he might come back in a few years to moderate the forum and play the game again but it is unlikely.

I’m not active so nothing to look forward to this week, except supporting friends which will be fun.

I don’t think it would be normal if he lost the final this season and then won next season, something would be up there.

I don’t think NIK has returned to the game sadly, he said he was leaving this season and I saw it on Facebook.

He told me that he was leaving the game but he would be hanging around and Moderating the forum for a while. He is helping other members with problems and sharing past experiences since his main account and second account are no longer visible in associations.

I’ve will then leave. He said he might come back in a few years to moderate the forum and play the game again but it is unlikely.

Ic. Thats a shame. His guides really benefitted alot of players i believe and it helped me win those trebles and quads.
    Will you be playing next season?

Tough association draw for me this weekend. Scraped through on goals yesterday and didnt do well in the away tie earlier. But it looks likely i will stick with this association, most active one i have had so far.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-23-2020 at 05:55 PM.

Max

Season 128 - Are you ready?

Ic. Thats a shame. His guides really benefitted alot of players i believe and it helped me win those trebles and quads.
    Will you be playing next season?

Tough association draw for me this weekend. Scraped through on goals yesterday and didnt do well in the away tie earlier. But it looks likely i will stick with this association, best one i have had so far.
    To be honest I am not sure if I am, I might start a new account and try friend requesting my old friends or what I could do is create a new account and log in to my old account to support those friends. I am upset that I have to recycle but I guess it is the only way, I will start the cycle again, and see where we end up.

I am not sure if I have the desire to move forward, I won everything, my current account allowed me to win the trophies I had not won previously, the Champions League and Super Cup. It also brought me a lot of success in the Cup, 5 Finals in my last six seasons of playing. I don’t think I will ever reach the peak I did between Seasons 120 and 125. These were my best Top Eleven seasons in years and probably will remain my best ones.

87% win percentage overall and 12 titles in my final 7 seasons, Season 127 was probably my last season for a while. I am bored of it all, 3 years of playing with a few different accounts have worn me out.

I showed you my trophy cabinet in those seasons, 2 of the seasons I didn’t really play CL football because I was inactive the other because I was on Level 1.

Honestly I have probably won enough, losing those 3 CL Finals without winning it drove me crazy.

Probably by August or the Start of 2021 or earlier I could be completely be inactive of the forum and probably for good.

Last edited by Max; 02-23-2020 at 07:14 PM.

To be honest I am not sure if I am, I might start a new account and try friend requesting my old friends or what I could do is create a new account and log in to my old account to support those friends. I am upset that I have to recycle but I guess it is the only way, I will start the cycle again, and see where we end up.

I am not sure if I have the desire to move forward, I won everything, my current account allowed me to win the trophies I had not won previously, the Champions League and Super Cup. It also brought me a lot of success in the Cup, 5 Finals in my last six seasons of playing. I don’t think I will ever reach the peak I did between Seasons 120 and 125. These were my best Top Eleven seasons in years and probably will remain my best ones.

87% win percentage overall and 12 titles in my final 7 seasons, Season 127 was probably my last season for a while. I am bored of it all, 3 years of playing with a few different accounts have worn me out.

I showed you my trophy cabinet in those seasons, 2 of the seasons I didn’t really play CL football because I was inactive the other because I was on Level 1.

Honestly I have probably won enough, losing those 3 CL Finals without winning it drove me crazy.

Probably by August or the Start of 2021 or earlier I could be completely be inactive of the forum and probably for good. Sure I haven’t been here for long but I have made an impact lol.

If you are busy then i guess you don’t have much of a choice. TE is a great game to kill time as and when you are able. Your record is good for a player who doesn’t watch much videos so doesn’t powertrain much and doesn’t manipulate. You also hardly attend your matches as well right?

I am nowhere near 3 years so i dont really get why you are burned out. Wanted to suggest playing a different way but i guess you have tried manipulating as well as upselling/creating mutants?
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-23-2020 at 06:23 PM.

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast