Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 128 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    As they say, it is not over until the fat lady sings right?
    Correct, it isn’t over just yet.

I had a League where 3 teams were separated by a point going into the last day of the season, luckily for me, 2nd played third and I won 8-0 against a tanker.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 02-25-2020 at 07:59 PM.
    maloukees likes this.

Max
    @Sillybq, If you lose the Super Cup to that six star opponent, yes it will be disappointing but at least you won’t lose to him in the CL Final, the Super Cup is really just a glorified friendly with no rewards than just a trophy for aesthetics and the typical match income or whatever. Don’t worry about losing a Super Cup, it is a trophy but not the best one to win, keep your focus on winning the Champions League and that could be your bonus, I understand that you would like the clean sweep of trophies but you know what I mean

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Correct, it isn’t over just yet.

I had a League where 3 teams were separated by a point going into the last day of the season, luckily for me, 2nd played third and I won 8-0 against a tanker.

Me too I think level 3 or 2 I made the title at the last day because he lost and I make a draw so equal in points and with my bettter goal difference I got the title

Famous
    Just won the Cup!!!

Thanks to my friends who supported me, I was not there because 1:40am for me.. but my friends were thanks so much mates!!

Season 128 - Are you ready?-opera-snapshot_2020-02-26_060335_www.topeleven.com.jpg
    SuperDunk likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Thats is exactly what i go through. Hours at the auctions. So far i have managed it but at a cost. When i get frustrated, i tend to get into a bidding war and end up regretting later. You keep YA players? They count for the draw as well! Do you count them as part of your first 11?

Well done on your league win! Keep it up, you might get lucky.
    I keep the YA, so I could sell the position they take over in my first 11 and power train them at day 1 in the season... I tried to buy players but take so long even just to see the rigt players for the right positions so I go for the YA players.... and if I need more buy later in the season ,, day 1 is such a crazy day on the market
    Sillybq likes this.

Famous
    I did good. I cant remember my asso tag or name lol. Let me arrange a friendly with your team and you can have a look
    Congrats mate with your Cup win

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Just won the Cup!!!

Thanks to my friends who supported me, I was not there because 1:40am for me.. but my friends were thanks so much mates!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Opera Snapshot_2020-02-26_060335_www.topeleven.com.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	132183
    Well done.

maloukees likes this.

Congrats to Superdunk and Maloukees for winning their Cups too.

@Max Yup, i know what you mean. Would still be disappointing to lose it though. This one is effort vs money. Trained vs purchased. With me having a slight edge. Around 12 percent as of today.
    maloukees and SuperDunk like this.

Famous

@Max Yup, i know what you mean. Would still be disappointing to lose it though. This one is effort vs money. Trained vs purchased. With me having a slight edge. Around 12 percent as of today.
    Thanks mate

Max

You are 12% stronger so you should be able to win, he was slightly weaker than I thought but it will still be difficult nevertheless.

Good Luck!

maloukees likes this.

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast