Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    My season has gone bad as excepted but that is because I am currently tanking, I am assembling a new squad for next season but I am in 8th place due to some good form, now, I better lose a few games on the trot so I can repeat level.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    It does look like you are going to get promoted unless you lose the remaining games. Seems like it is quite difficult to tank. The game still gave you wins despite players playing Oop and you fielding your weakest players?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    It does look like you are going to get promoted unless you lose the remaining games. Seems like it is quite difficult to tank. The game still gave you wins despite players playing Oop and you fielding your weakest players?
    Does #9 play active.. hopefully you lose everything Max and Firefox has easy oppo and win big from them.. also you goal difference is worse then Firefox so could possible ...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Yes I am and somehow we are only losing games by a goal with all players out of position.

Max
    @maloukees. No he dosen't, hopefully we do lose all our matches, I want to finish 10th or 11th because 9th can sometimes get you promoted to the next level.

Max

Season 128 - Are you ready?

Good we are now in in ninth, hopefully we fall some more places. After a 0-2 home defeat to 4th place.

Good we are now in in ninth, hopefully we fall some more places. After a 0-2 home defeat to 4th place.

Gonna be 8th or 9th spot for you. 10th and 11th teams don't look like they can win 2 games in a row.

Pro

For tanking, it may be better off in losing more games earlier in the season for easier rank management.

My main team surely won’t be tanking (unless there are unexpected events like work or travel that may affect my commitments).

For the 2nd team which I started looking at from a week ago, it will serve as a tester on events (to see what may work and may not before the main team cracks on it). Tried a bit of tanking there and it works easier than thought. Just save a fit-for-purpose squad setup then login for a few minutes is enough for now. Started really late so could only achieve 11th. Would be even better for a possible demotion as 13th if taking over a few days earlier:

Season 128 - Are you ready?-a890e1d7-e8e8-4e00-b8f8-c9a3b49f82a3.jpg
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

difficult season, 11 teams out of 14 have 110% + ... But overall bad season. no title. I went from an average of 7 goals per match last season to 3 ... my 3-5-1-1 device was formidable but now shows itself to be faulty. I hesitate to resume the 4-3n-2w-1 that I used before my break and which allowed me to win 80-90% of the titles ... I put a serious doubt on the YA very present this season, their performance despite 120% + ... new system weak???

( google translate, sorry )

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    For tanking, it may be better off in losing more games earlier in the season for easier rank management.

My main team surely won’t be tanking (unless there are unexpected events like work or travel that may affect my commitments).

For the 2nd team which I started looking at from a week ago, it will serve as a tester on events (to see what may work and may not before the main team cracks on it). Tried a bit of tanking there and it works easier than thought. Just save a fit-for-purpose squad setup then login for a few minutes is enough for now. Started really late so could only achieve 11th. Would be even better for a possible demotion as 13th if taking over a few days earlier:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A890E1D7-E8E8-4E00-B8F8-C9A3B49F82A3.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	132197
    I wasn’t planning on coming back for a couple of seasons so that is why I let the team do what it wants, I only started to alter things in the past 2 days in a panic, and honestly now I understand that I need 10th place to win their last 2 games and is to lose our last 2 games, I didn’t really check the table, I supported friends for the entire season.

Anyway it is CL Final day tomorrow so good luck in your Finals, @milpol @SuperDunk @Sillybq @maloukees @HeavensAAA and others in your CL Finals tomorrow

HeavensAAA, milpol and maloukees like this.

Season 128 - Are you ready?-25676aa9-7a3a-45b9-b0b3-7abb0f22aba1.jpgCheck out my right wingers season so far ... really can’t believe his goal scoring ability..������Season 128 - Are you ready?-65d4f3da-b0dc-42b5-8aef-4bca7c3de9b5.jpg

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast