Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Why manipulating draws might actually diminish your fun

Max

Why manipulating draws might actually diminish your fun

Quote Originally Posted by Diglett View Post
    @Max I cannot add you, youngster, sorry. My profile seems to be restricted after the accident happened last week.
    What do you mean by accident?
    But it’s ok.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 02-24-2020 at 05:27 PM.

Mind you, you could not build a team like this with 2 K tokens unless you were using the mutant trick. Doing it genuinely was way too much expensive.
    Nope not thinking about it at the moment. I want to try upselling though. Thats why i want to tank so the account is just 1 level below. Train whites like crazy using the 2nd account and buy over at 20 years old through nego.
    maloukees likes this.

Max
    Never mind, I cannot set everything my way on my profile. If I edit something it goes into the loophole. I have not fully control on my profile.
    It’s ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Sure, maybe I didn’t look into it that much but your right, he is a well trained player, that player is incredible, if I had him on my account along with my old attacker B Shin, I’m sure I would have won the quadruple for about 5 seasons running and with about 90% win percentage, those 2 would have partnered up well.

You would certainly need the greens to fight the top 100 in associations and to train more mutants.

I have different objectives. I wanna save as much as i can while accumulating trophies. Possibly use the second account to help train up an insane player and buy over using negotiations. So i wont have to spend my greens on main. Not top 100 in associations though, i meant the players we will meet at the top of the server. Players in the top 100 managers list. The one Nik created. Top 100 associations is total bs if only top 10 get extra tokens. Why bother?
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-24-2020 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Sure, maybe I didn’t look into it that much but your right, he is a well trained player, that player is incredible, if I had him on my account along with my old attacker B Shin, I’m sure I would have won the quadruple for about 5 seasons running and with about 90% win percentage, those 2 would have partnered up well.

You would certainly need the greens to fight the top 100 in associations and to train more mutants.

Anyone can do it, its whether we want to. Not rocket science

Max
    It is a waste of time as well. I always wondered if those on Top 100 have lives. Lmao
    Haha, some of them sold their associations for profit before appearantly.

So no, they just play top eleven all day.

LOL that escalated very quickly here, but there are some nice discussions involved.

I know this Level 4 guy Johann Wolter, he is only a second account, he is like the gatekeeper of Level 4 on this server lol.
    He only does it for association. We in Germany got a project started some time ago, to get an association into top 100. People thought the quickest way is to build a tanker association of all 180% people... It worked, but I think they are outside again now, because in plat they only face other tanking associations and steal the points from each other every week. It's nonsense, again it shows association and top 100 bring out the worst of people in this game.

Also another thing - playing the same people over and over on same server or end of server can be cool as well. I found many friends this way and some great rivalries going on. It keeps me interested in the game, playing vs my friends if you want. Only annoying when you have some big spenders maybe on your server...
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 02-24-2020 at 06:03 PM.
    Sillybq and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    LOL that escalated very quickly here, but there are some nice discussions involved.

I know this Level 4 guy Johann Wolter, he is only a second account, he is like the gatekeeper of Level 4 on this server lol.
    He only does it for association. We in Germany got a project started some time ago, to get an association into top 100. People thought the quickest way is to build a tanker association of all 180% people... It worked, but I think they are outside again now, because in plat they only face other tanking associations and steal the points from each other every week. It's nonsense, again it shows association and top 100 bring out the worst of people in this game.

Also another thing - playing the same people over and over on same server or end of server can be cool as well. I found many friends this way and some great rivalries going on. It keeps me interested in the game, playing vs my friends if you want. Only annoying when you have some big spenders maybe on your server...

Why level 4? He tanks anyway so no tokens. And associations didnt use to restrict lower levels previously right? I mean its easier at level 2, player have even less cash and tokens. Did the system force him to get promoted?

Wow, i havent heard anyone say anything good about being at the top of the server before. Maybe the ex asso mate i spoke to had one of those big spenders there. He seemed bored to death with the game. I didnt wanna ask him why he still bothers.

Max
    Waste of time, mate, believe me. Better uploading children games’ walkthroughs on YouTube.
    I know, I am planning to quit soon.

Max
    Nah, do not quit, in my opinion. Just play for fun instead and to fill your leisure time.
    Ok, I am will stay but I support friends instead, I will play lightly.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast