Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: New event (Special Sponsor) Yay or Nay?

New event (Special Sponsor) Yay or Nay?

What do you think about the new event?
    Should I get it? (2nd SA and Fast recovery)
    Let me know in the comments below!

i am thinking of giving my AML legend with shadow striker sa a fk ability with the premium one.
    Otherwise i don t fancy it at all.
    I m still around, LOL!

Don t think about the fast recovery, it s just 25-30 min less, that s 6% more in like 10 hours. Not a big difference.
    the initial tasks are quite difficult, 100 morales don t make sense, and who knows what tasks will follow up?
    I m still around, LOL!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico Tan View Post
    Of course you should go for it, it's part of the game after all!
    Just stop competing in it once it starts to cost you. Example: I'm already missing out the 'win 2 auctions' section.

Pro
    100 blues to be used in within 2 days is impossible. If we are winning all matches with straight clean sheets, then it may still take a whole season, including finals, to boost any non-superb-morale starters to superb every match to be able to use 100 blues. This task is incredibly difficult for those low level new managers (they won’t have saved up many blues when greens and then reds are more important from ads) and well-performing teams (my team hardly has 2-3 players dropped under superb after each match, so it will take ages to use 100 blues on needed players).

Win 2 auctions with 3T or more is not that difficult. A typical 85% player for sub bench in auction won’t cost under 3T, so just bid 3T. Either get both the player and task done, or the next one. Very easy as long as we haven’t completed all the player purchase yet.

Condition bonus is for last 2 weeks even when all tasks are completed, so the ‘addition’ would be about 48% x 14 (days) x 20% (extra) = 134.4% extra for each player, so effectively about 9 greens of extra training for each player in value. But then with the 20% quicker recovery, it also becomes possible that there could be 2 condition recoveries in between both matches, hence saving greens for starters. It could also make a difference in recovering that bit quicker and be just enough for association matches without spending extra greens.

2nd SA would be the deal-breaker. Defender with both aerial defender + wall, GK with both skills, or most likely top scorer to get another needed SA.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

It is Nay for me, stoped spending money on this game since 2014.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    100 blues to be used in within 2 days is impossible. If we are winning all matches with straight clean sheets, then it may still take a whole season, including finals, to boost any non-superb-morale starters to superb every match to be able to use 100 blues. This task is incredibly difficult for those low level new managers (they won’t have saved up many blues when greens and then reds are more important from ads) and well-performing teams (my team hardly has 2-3 players dropped under superb after each match, so it will take ages to use 100 blues on needed players).

Win 2 auctions with 3T or more is not that difficult. A typical 85% player for sub bench in auction won’t cost under 3T, so just bid 3T. Either get both the player and task done, or the next one. Very easy as long as we haven’t completed all the player purchase yet.

Condition bonus is for last 2 weeks even when all tasks are completed, so the ‘addition’ would be about 48% x 14 (days) x 20% (extra) = 134.4% extra for each player, so effectively about 9 greens of extra training for each player in value. But then with the 20% quicker recovery, it also becomes possible that there could be 2 condition recoveries in between both matches, hence saving greens for starters. It could also make a difference in recovering that bit quicker and be just enough for association matches without spending extra greens.

2nd SA would be the deal-breaker. Defender with both aerial defender + wall, GK with both skills, or most likely top scorer to get another needed SA.
    I must need to spend 18 more blues to complete the task.

It will be better if we compete fo these rewards in this season and the benefits are transferred to the coming season.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 03-05-2020 at 03:19 PM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico Tan View Post
    No, I won’t be using it, I can only reach one achievement by supporting managers five times which can be done in a few minutes, apart from that, I will not be even looking at it.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Are we sponsoring Nordeus with real money so that they could sponsor as in virtual game? OK, we have to spend some money on this, but the thing is that most of the managers allready spend to much and it is short good (for season or two) and than we have to spend more. That never end. And this game doesnt even have 3D simulation, but instead it have 2D animation.

Apprentice
    Great idea....poorly delivered....no chance of me completing this one......no value or benefit in completing most of the tasks....why would i want to when the rewards are so poor

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast