Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by CataAlex View Post
    Yeah I agree with you...scoring hard even against weak or abandoned teams. Good luck in your cup

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    Thanks mate

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Great find, congrats, sorry I can”t get to your games, the time difference comes into play here, I will be able to get to one of your matches tomorrow, but not the first one as it is at five in the morning or something like that.
    Congrats mate....

That you found your next superstar who will win trophy for you

Famous
    Last night at 2am..

I lost my cup game with 3-2 .... (made my second goal o=in the 86th minute, lol) my team played not good.... BUT we go to the next round because the first match I won with 4-2 at home..

Thanks to my friends who supported my while I was sleeping!!
    Season 130 - Are you ready?-12.jpg
    Season 130 - Are you ready?-13.jpg

Today I lost my CL match because I put in my weakest players to save energy for the league and the FA matches today........ I will qualify for the next round...... so that is oke for me.. I play for the trophy handed at the end of the season..

Just now I won my league match with 6-0 thanks to my friends who supported me.

Later my FA matches... we will see.
    Season 130 - Are you ready?-annotation-2020-04-04-165014.jpg
    Season 130 - Are you ready?-annotation-2020-04-04-1650141.jpg
    Season 130 - Are you ready?-annotation-2020-04-04-16501411.jpg
    Last edited by maloukees; 04-04-2020 at 10:02 AM.

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

We won 0-3, certainly not our best performance of the season but not the worst one in the world. I am sure we can improve however.

My only worry is hopefully my team doesn’t fall behind the other two contenders too much by goal difference, at least they play each other today.

Victor Benitez got his first yellow card while I have managed him.

This could go south for us quickly if we lose him because I have to play those two title contenders in the next four days, I am expecting to win 1 game and lose the other. I will lose both matches if I lose him for both of these games.

I am not putting photos in today as there is no need, there was nothing to see.

And as soon as mention to someone how well disciplined my team is, we get a yellow card in the next match .

And that is why I never usually mention much to anyone in this forum about my team or say, look how well I am performing, (maybe I have had a few slip ups in my updates.) “I have won x matches in a row and haven’t lost in x matches”, usually when I do that, I find that I draw or lose the next match. I just see it as bad luck if you say how well you are performing.

Thanks to everyone for supported me in this math

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 04-04-2020 at 11:40 AM.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I am out of Cup, didn't watch the game (forgot). But 20% vs 50% eficiency is a troll cause I have better team.Attachment 132819Attachment 132820
    Today different competition, same opponent (this time he didnt watch the game).Season 130 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-04-04-11-54-34.jpgSeason 130 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-04-04-11-54-44.jpg

I wonder how many blue suitcases can be maximized in a friendly match? 2 or 3? Is he getting a third for dominance?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamezdin View Post
    I wonder how many blue suitcases can be maximized in a friendly match? 2 or 3? Is he getting a third for dominance?
    Yes, you get two blue boosters for winning a match, and one more if you win by 5 goals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I played a few friendly games 10 days ago, and I won for dominance as well. Now some argue that it is impossible, and that it was abolished a year ago, the third.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamezdin View Post
    I played a few friendly games 10 days ago, and I won for dominance as well. Now some argue that it is impossible, and that it was abolished a year ago, the third.
    Here is all the potential awards judging by the outcomes of your matches.

Criteria for both outcomes if you win by 1-4 goals, or 5 goals or more, whether you attended or did not attend.

•if you don’t attend a game and you win by 1-4 goals you will receive 1 blue booster for winning the game and one blue booster for the victory.

• If you win by 1-4 goals and attended the match, you will receive 3 blue boosters, one blue booster for the victory and 1 blue booster for your attendance.

All outcomes/rewards if you win by 5 goals or more. Attended/did not attend.

•If you win by five goals or more and do not attend, you will receive 2 blue boosters. 1 blue booster for the win and 1 blue booster for dominance.

•If you win by more than five goals and you are in attendance, you will receive three blue boosters, 1 blue booster for attendance, 1 blue booster for winning and the third blue booster for dominating the game.

All outcomes for drawn matches Attended/did not attend.

•if you draw a game and you are not in attendance, you will receive no blue boosters.

•If you draw a game and you are in attendance, you will receive one blue booster (for being in attendance.)

All criteria for games where you have lost, from 1-4 goals or 5 goals or more and whether you attended or did not attend.

•If you lose a match by 1-4 goals and you did not attend, you will lose one blue booster (for losing)

•If you lose a match by 1-4 goals but you attended, you will lose one blue booster (for losing.) and you will receive one blue booster (for attending the match.) you still will not improve your blues count with this outcome as they cancel each other out in this case.

•If you lose a match by 5 goals or more and did not attend, you still will lose only one blue booster (for losing.) Thankfully you do not lose another blue booster for being dominated.

•If you lose by 5 goals or more and attend, you will lose one blue booster (for losing.) but you will gain one blue booster back (for attending.)
    So again, since you lost a blue booster and gained one, you will not lose or gain any blue boosters as they will cancel each other out.

Now that that is all covered here are some examples of gaining or losing boosters.

So as you can see here, I gained 3 blue boosters for winning 10-0, which falls into the “winning by 5 goals or more” category in this case.

How did I get three? let me repeat what I said.

• I won by 5 goals or more so I dominated and received one blue booster because of that.
    •I won the match so I get another blue booster.
    •I also attended the match so I gained an extra blue booster.

For this case with my 3-0 win.

•I won by 1-4 goals and gained a blue booster.
    •I attended the match and therefore gained another blue booster.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    Hmmm surprise in my league game...16min till will start and my opponent did this

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast