Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Stop the bets

Rookie

Stop the bets

Bets addiction is a scourge that hits the working class especially hard. I don't think that topeleven should contribute to this, I'm certainly not going to do it. Stop that, no more bets on topeleven
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by miloren View Post
    Bets addiction is a scourge that hits the working class especially hard. I don't think that topeleven should contribute to this, I'm certainly not going to do it. Stop that, no more bets on topeleven
    When you say "bets", in what sense? this is like a puzzle/strategy game, so.. we don't bet between others, we promote the sport.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    When you say "bets", in what sense? this is like a puzzle/strategy game, so.. we don't bet between others, we promote the sport.
    Stop the bets-391e8550-f11b-4646-9d00-83fef6cba19d.jpeg

Max
    It kind of is though, because you are predicting which team will win, I understand the intention but most likely, people would choose the one with more tokens and then if that person looses, they will lose a huge amount of tokens and it would be seen as money wasted because you can get a few more tokens for he same amount of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nebu and Michael026 like this.

Rookie
    Lmao why would someone do it? You can easily just bet in classic betting sites with win/draw option and probably can get more money back and then buy tokens with earned money

Addicted
    I understand miloren point but its not this particular promo that's going do addict someone, and forbiding has never been the way to prevent anything.
    khris likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    For some short period, Inter fans believed that they could win the game and the bet
    Nebu likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Those bets are new in the game, it seems to me that takes two weeks, it is not necessary to ban it but simply not add it. This is my advice, since it does not contribute anything in the game but to encourage sport bets, a business where big companies are bleeding us

I agree with Miloren, we didn't come here to bet. Its tempting for some, for others like me its irritating... I consider betting a bad habit. Bad Nordeus! Stop it.

PS: The scout list is betting enough

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nebu; 11-07-2019 at 08:49 AM.
    MNK Kaskada and Michael026 like this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

I already said it in another thread (https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post644312) ; this is just another scam from Nordeus. Why it is a scam? Read the following.

(1) The user who will bet will make a loss even if he wins the bet he made. There is no gain in this thing.
    The value given back (tokens and packs) if the bet is won for the betting price is less then what the user can get if he bought those things straight from the shop. The user will make more loss if he bet on the favorite team and this team wins, and even more loss if he loses the bet. It is only less loss, loss, and more loss; there is no gain.

(2) The user will lose the bet if the outcome of the match is a draw.

Why should someone even be tempted to make such a bet if he cannot make any gain in terms value for the betting price? It is a loss no matter what. Anyone with decent mathematical knowledge can see this.

All those so-called offers (event offers, bets...) that offered less value for the price asked should open the eyes of users more. Users should be able to see that the company has gone the scam way (dirty business). People should not support such acts; they should not buy.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-07-2019 at 10:08 AM.
    Nebu, NUNO FC, MNK Kaskada and 2 others like this.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast