Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Lost in the league so season more or less over i stay in top 4 and prepare for next season......

I will comeback more strong out of the worst season until nmow

Finally got myself Fast Trainer ST.
    Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-11-14-27-18.jpg
    Attachment 133456

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Finally got myself Fast Trainer ST. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-11-14-27-18.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	133455
    Attachment 133456
    And you let him become a monster right away. Lol

Season 131 - Are you ready?-20200514_152953.jpg
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Addicted
    Wow, how many rest packs did it require?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    maloukees likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Finally got myself Fast Trainer ST. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-11-14-27-18.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	133455
    Attachment 133456
    Congrats mate... lets train

What was his starting level and how many greens it cost you mate?

After 19 winning streaks, suddenly my team bacome weak. I didn't win in the last 4 matches 2 draws and 2 losses against opponents weaker than my team. Ok that doesn't bother me but my players didn't perform well they get from 5.5 to 6 rating. I don't know what can I do suddenly everything changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic10 View Post
    After 19 winning streaks, suddenly my team bacome weak. I didn't win in the last 4 matches 2 draws and 2 losses against opponents weaker than my team. Ok that doesn't bother me but my players didn't perform well they get from 5.5 to 6 rating. I don't know what can I do suddenly everything changed.
    Same experience I had... but in my case after a investment to train some players till 9*...

Max
    I haven’t done one of these in a long while, a daily update, so I might as well do one, the reason why I haven’t done it is really just because I haven’t been in the mood lately to do any and I may stop these posts altogether soon.

So I won my CL Quarter Final first leg 5-0 against a 54% weaker team so nothing awfully surprising there.

However two bad things, I was held until half time at 0-0 and the second half was pretty much a demolition, also Benítez got suspended for the next game and it is his very first one, since I had him at least, he hasn’t missed a match yet and it will be the first one he has ever missed for me.

Thanks guys for the support.

So, we are nearly in the Semis now and I will look at my potential opponent, and it is KAPAMANTAΛΑ, I would have played him so many times by the end of the season, at least four times, one game still to go in the league which could decide the title on round 23 and two CL Semi Final games, I can’t wait for them, they will be exciting, I mean, I used to hate getting hard teams because I used to like having it easy, but I am thankful that guy is there because he gives me so much competition, we support each other in matches as well, now, I took a CL off him before so he will certainly be seeking his revenge on me for that, and right now, he is winning that battle, but there is still more to come. We are about the same quality so the two Semi a Final games will be crackers.

So will the league game on my home ground.

The guy I am worried about is here, I will only meet him if I get tot the final, I wish good luck to him, but hopefully Benitez and my other two mutants help me win if I get there.

Here is the league now.

I may post an update on the table later after my league but I’lol decide if I feel like it.

Well, this is my season, we are doing ok still.

Like I said at the start, I may stop doing daily updates as I just don’t feel like posting them, however I will try do one once a day for the rest of the season.

From next season and onwards, I might still do them, but what I might do is maybe do one weekly, or one halfway through the season and one at the end of the season.

Again, I may continue with daily updates on my team but most likely I will do it on a weekly basis now, posting about my team once a week because these posts are just too long.

Addicted
    We had 2 difficult game today.

In League game we played as 3 - 3 draw ( our first draw of the season ) . We were 3 - 2 behind but we scored an equalizer in the 90 min. With this draw now out lead has been reduced to only 1 point.

In CL game we were 2 - 1 behind and then my AMC got a red card. But after that we scored 3 goals and won 2 - 4.

One interesting thing is that if we reach CL final we will play against a manager 1 level below than me. I am Level 4 and he is Level 3 but his team is full of 9 star players. It would not be easy to beat him.

The 9 star player that I got from King of the Hill event has been very helpful. Without him this season would have been very tough for me. I have decided to play Ludovic in mid field so that he can control the game with his 200+ passing and high creativity and feed my 9 star striker with One on One scorer SA with goal scoring opportunities.

Been burning greens recently to keep ahead of my CL competition. Is it me or is this friendlies competition so successful that some players are improving their teams a lot more than usual? Think I might end up finishing this season at 125 quality and above if this continues.

Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast