Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I lost so many more but a fair amount also vs good opponents, thats another story then.
    lost 2 finals while being favorite, lost this final while being 14-15% better and last season too while being around 15% better as well...
    my team somehow always crashes in the finals, no matter the opponent in knockout rounds i trash everyone...
    Starting to be suspicious about blacklisting....
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    lost 2 finals while being favorite, lost this final while being 14-15% better and last season too while being around 15% better as well...
    my team somehow always crashes in the finals, no matter the opponent in knockout rounds i trash everyone...
    I think it's time to buy some token then.

I play association match vs fellow forum friend FINO ALLA FINE for the second time this season already. What are the chances of that? LOL
    To play vs someone you know from the forum and then twice in one season. Crazy stuff.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I think it's time to buy some token then.
    haha, absolutely not.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    OK, won the second match, too.

Season 131 - Are you ready?-7c3fd0cb-7c83-47bc-bd26-d85fc9a9c600.jpg

Now I need to beat the fourth place tomorrow, who has 8% lower AvQ than me.

Season 131 - Are you ready?-27e20591-912d-4be7-923f-61d0566742c0.jpg
    Nebu likes this.

definetely not, i see the troll rate being higher in the cup finals.
    Occasionaly there are the 1-2 troll games throughout the season plus some in the finals.
    Association engine relies on skills, official games ( cup, league, CL ) on rating.
    friendlies rely on bs
    When I left this game, 2 years ago, I had 20 cup finals win in a row, 12 champions league finals win in a row and 12 trebles in a row, so "definitely not" doesn't mean I'm wrong and you are right just because you are getting "trolled" in some or many finals.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    When I left this game, 2 years ago, I had 20 cup finals win in a row, 12 champions league finals win in a row and 12 trebles in a row, so "definitely not" doesn't mean I'm wrong and you are right just because you are getting "trolled" in some or many finals.
    I think i am actually right this time, have more experience with trolls while being favorite or at least better with quite a margin and somehow lose..
    Being outplayed is something, but for the game engine to make the opponents players doing ridiculous stuff, that s on their **** engine, mate.
    Draw in the cup also, but won at penalties...my ST missed from every single angle, like he was on crack...
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 05-22-2020 at 07:06 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Apprentice
    Last season, I lost to a -30% team in cup final. This season, I lost to -15% team in CL semi final. In this CL semi final, my team still dominated with better stats and player rating, just with a very low shot efficiency (27%) while the opponent had 80% shot efficiency with the last one is a freekick at 88". I had a feeling that I was not favorite in CL this season.
    In friendly championship, I'm favorite and won easily the oppopents with the same quality, now I leed the championship with 11 points more than the 2nd.
    SuperDunk likes this.

I think i am actually right this time, have more experience with trolls while being favorite or at least better with quite a margin and somehow lose..
    Being outplayed is something, but for the game engine to make the opponents players doing ridiculous stuff, that s on their **** engine, mate.
    Draw in the cup also, but won at penalties...my ST missed from every single angle, like he was on crack...
    Again, you can't be right just because it happened to you but not to me lol
    I have played in many finals as favourite or having at least 10% over my opponents and won like 95% of them... In my first full season after 2 years of not playing this game I'm getting the treble,with 2 finals more than easy 6-0 and 7-1.
    And don't get me wrong, I'm not defending the game engine or the game itself, on contrary it's still ****e , but I don't belive much in conspiracy theories.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Again, you can't be right just because it happened to you but not to me lol
    I have played in many finals as favourite or having at least 10% over my opponents and won like 95% of them... In my first full season after 2 years of not playing this game I'm getting the treble,with 2 finals more than easy 6-0 and 7-1.
    And don't get me wrong, I'm not defending the game engine or the game itself, on contrary it's still ****e , but I don't belive much in conspiracy theories.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
    sure, having 48 wins in a season and 2 draws in cup and CL finals, aren t conspiracy enough for you.
    The fact that in 1 game my players kept missing from every angle and in another a 5* substitute of my opponent scored on me is just an ordinary thing, right?
    conceded like 5 goals in these finals, 19 so far in total. that s like 25% of goals conceded in 2 games, had better opponents throughout the campain and conceded 1 or 2, somehow they drank red bull or something in the finals?
    that s as much bs it can get...
    if they don t troll you doesn t mean the sh*t isn t real.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 05-22-2020 at 07:57 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast