Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Seems that this season 97 after the change of philosophy, we are doing well. We are in the cup semifinals, in league we have no defeats and +5 points adv' and the CL too without defeats. Only wins this season after keep just 5 9*s and lower the avq to 97,3% before season ending. I'm feel comfortable with this strategy, in the FAs the oppos have same avq, like 120% as we have but these 3 attacking players Im using -no ST, AML-Centeno.and Tomczyk and Carvalho as AMC and AMR- are fulminating promerly every oppo, in cup the team we faced in this QF round have 121% vs the 121% of us and well, I see many matches with 100% effectivity against equal % avq teams using this system, so I guess that % should be related to the attacking line diff' obviously.
    As said, I played various formations in the 97 seasons Ive been playing, too with the 2nd account with the Valle de Escotia with a single DC winning the treble, and from now on I'll go easy doing the same every single season, too seems that the formation Im using, a 4-1-2-3w (with dmc and no strikers) works so good, is giving me more stability and Ive as always switching options (dmc as central dc, or the dl as central dc, amr as mr, Carvalho from amr to st... etc) so all looks cool.

Season 132 - Are you ready?-s97-cup.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Seems that this season 97 after the change of philosophy, we are doing well. We are in the cup semifinals, in league we have no defeats and +5 points adv' and the CL too without defeats. Only wins this season after keep just 5 9*s and lower the avq to 97,3% before season ending. I'm feel comfortable with this strategy, in the FAs the oppos have same avq, like 120% as we have but these 3 attacking players Im using -no ST, AML-Centeno.and Tomczyk and Carvalho as AMC and AMR- are fulminating promerly every oppo, in cup the team we faced in this QF round have 121% vs the 121% of us and well, I see many matches with 100% effectivity against equal % avq teams using this system, so I guess that % should be related to the attacking line diff' obviously.
    As said, I played various formations in the 97 seasons Ive been playing, too with the 2nd account with the Valle de Escotia with a single DC winning the treble, and from now on I'll go easy doing the same every single season, too seems that the formation Im using, a 4-1-2-3w (with dmc and no strikers) works so good, is giving me more stability and Ive as always switching options (dmc as central dc, or the dl as central dc, amr as mr, Carvalho from amr to st... etc) so all looks cool.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s97 cup.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	134023
    Yeah, I tried amr as mr and performance didn't seem to change

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

I can't remember having such a clean CL group record in my T11 history. And in Cup Astros might remove 184% tanker I pray, I beat Johnybravo in my league, so maybe I can get to Cup Semis

Its about 3 seasons now without a trophy... largely because I don't sell out my players at the end of the season. I do that when they age and under perform.

Lets see if I can break the trophy drought.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    SuperDunk, maloukees and Sinany03 like this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max

Season 132 - Are you ready?

Eventually I lost at home after a long run without being defeated there, but it was going to come to an end soon, thanks all for the support, I am happy with how I done against the 133% guy, at least I did lose 3-7 on aggregate, but I don’t think that was too bad.

I played well in this match I think and I’m disappointed I didn’t get the draw, but you cannot get your way every time.

We held onto the draw for more than 50 minutes of that match, to be fair, I was playing for a draw, which is something I have never done before.

Famous
    Just got to next round of the cup today... with clean 7-0 win..

Also the league, i won 5-0.... what make a great start this season... until now all wins
    Nebu likes this.

Max
    Lost again, but still I don’t know how to say this but this loss is a great result.

We played the strongest competitor remaining in the CL and lost 3-2.

He was 120% and I was 102.5% I am surprised I am still in this, 3-2 isn’t a bad result as I was the away team so those goals could be vital, I sort of have the advantage going into the second leg as we are the home side, they could in theory have a 0-0 draw but all we need is a 1-0. So despite the loss it is somewhat I good result and I did everything I could to keep myself in the tie, I took off my best DC as I noticed his rating was low so I swapped him out and that worked out quite well. We still need to score in the second leg but I believe I can, I lost 3 games out of my last 7 but it is no so bad as they were all 20-30% stronger, I remained in all of these games and we weren’t trashed.

It was unfortunate at the end of that match though as my ST got injured.

If I advance through this then we will have a great shot at winning the CL, the league is going perfectly, haven’t drawn or lost yet there and scored 85 in 13 matches.

So overall, still my season has gone very well, 25 wins out of 28 is still respectable in my opinion.

League Table:

I hope I win it after getting 75 and 72 points in the last two seasons and finished second in both, so it’ll only be fitting if we win this one comfortably. I do have hard opponents, 5 or 6 teams within 10% either side of my quality.

My Season.

Any moderators around to approve my team showcase post? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Any moderators around to approve my team showcase post? Thanks
    Why does they have to approve that. I never had problems like that, only some of my posts were moded (my mistake).

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Why does they have to approve that. I never had problems like that, only some of my posts were moded (my mistake).
    No idea mate. All my recent posts in Team Showcase seem to all require approvals. I hope I am not breaking any rules and getting blackmarked. And it does state it is for us to share our success stories.

Max

Season 132 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    No idea mate. All my recent posts in Team Showcase seem to all require approvals. I hope I am not breaking any rules and getting blackmarked. And it does state it is for us to share our success stories.
    I do not know why either, at first I thought it could have been the amount of photos you might post in one of your team updates but that couldn’t be right as you need more than 16 photos I think In a post to trigger the forum’s auto spam filter.

I personally never had a problem either when I used to use my old team showcase.

To me your thread about your team’s updates is ok, I don’t see a problem with it either.
    Last edited by Max; 06-07-2020 at 08:51 PM.

Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast