Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Winning event King of Kings special was easy (player prize was a joke, only tokens are OK). Last day had a TROLL game (oponent was 62% weaker and I had to play penalties).
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-06-18-19-14-28.jpgSeason 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-06-18-19-13-43.jpg

Due to being active a long time ago, Newton Heath have never won the Super League... Until today. Coming back from a goal down twice to beat the underdog, and a mini-treble is complete. Going to complete an invincible league season on top of this and the cup.

Season 132 - Are you ready?-nhsl.jpg

The Black Pearl have never won the Champions League... Until today. A second half comeback in the final completed a highly unlikely title win. From being six points behind two guys in the group stages to winning it as one of the weakest teams in the last eight. Thanks for not trolling me in the end, Nordeus.

Season 132 - Are you ready?-104701347_2544545772429159_6271702879636766176_n.jpg

How I even got through the QF and SF, and so convincingly, I'll never know. So I did everything possible to be ready for the final and not rely on luck. Drained the resources with all the training last night. Panic bought two players and even loaned another. Chances of improving much next season are minimal. But it was worth it just to get the CL off my back, now I can play relaxed all the time.

Would have won the treble if I got one more result as an underdog but I lost to a friend in the title decider 4-2 yesterday. Didn't mind that at all though. Every competition is in the cabinets now.
    Siddharth Singh and maloukees like this.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

And 97 Seasons were needed for the FCBayern München, to win the first treble

Hard CL Finale with a last goal
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-s97-treble22.jpg

Season 132 - Are you ready?-s97-cl-finale22.jpg

Season 132 - Are you ready?-s97-cup-finale22.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 06-19-2020 at 12:23 PM.

Max

Season 132 - Are you ready?

That was a heavy loss indeed, I thought I would lose but no way did I think I’d lose like that.

If it is any consolation, at least I have the league.

But I want more than that so I’ll go all out next season.

It has been one of my worst seasons as in statistics W/D/L etc. I did get much harder teams though so I won’t complain too much.

I have conceded 40 goals this season which by far is the most I have conceded, that is nearly double than what I would normally concede.

I don’t think it’s all bad, I never expected to get to the Final this season, I had a good journey to the Final and knocked out a few good teams in the knockout rounds.

I do want to finish the season with a flurry though.

It is a pity we lost but there is always next season.

Good luck everyone who still has to play their finals.

And I will wish good luck to that opponent in the Super Cup because why not? In the end he was better than I was so really I have no complaints.

I got 2nd and I thought I was going to go out in the Round of 16, it is a pity that the final was one step too far.
    Siddharth Singh and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    After 96 seasons first time manipulate? lol
    Siddharth Singh and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I start with 600, and spend another 200 in next 2 seasons. So without 8K of greens there is no training. Next training in 2021. probably
    Wow so you only ever train one team every 10 months or so? That's crazy.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    After 96 seasons first time manipulate? lol
    Hahaha. No place for fair play in Nordeus world 😆
    Der_Ryan_M and Nebu like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Due to being active a long time ago, Newton Heath have never won the Super League... Until today. Coming back from a goal down twice to beat the underdog, and a mini-treble is complete. Going to complete an invincible league season on top of this and the cup.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nhsl.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	134320

The Black Pearl have never won the Champions League... Until today. A second half comeback in the final completed a highly unlikely title win. From being six points behind two guys in the group stages to winning it as one of the weakest teams in the last eight. Thanks for not trolling me in the end, Nordeus.

Name:	104701347_2544545772429159_6271702879636766176_n.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	134322

How I even got through the QF and SF, and so convincingly, I'll never know. So I did everything possible to be ready for the final and not rely on luck. Drained the resources with all the training last night. Panic bought two players and even loaned another. Chances of improving much next season are minimal. But it was worth it just to get the CL off my back, now I can play relaxed all the time.

Would have won the treble if I got one more result as an underdog but I lost to a friend in the title decider 4-2 yesterday. Didn't mind that at all though. Every competition is in the cabinets now.
    Congrats mate
    DoctorRedDevil likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post

Hard CL Finale with a last goal

Name:	S97 treble22.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	134324

Name:	S97 cl finale22.jpg 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	134325

Name:	S97 cup finale22.jpg 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	134326

Congrats mate
    khris likes this.

Famous
    Just won my CL back

So at least i won the treble...

Now the supercup tom. That is going to be really tough.... both teams equal quality... so inhooe to win this also

Next season goal.. is to defend the treble at least

Until my best season in stats won all my games except 1 draw

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast