Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Don't worry, most of them will tank again, that has been my experience.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    They better thank otherwise my chances of winning the League would tank.

Apprentice
    How can I be in the same league with someone that has this much star on several players? My best player is barely 130%. And it's just 1 player. This guy has like 5 players over 140. Either the engine this game uses to pair players is ****ed up or something is really wrong with nordeus.... Cuz this is totally annoying.. How can I report it? .. They need to know.. How do you start a season knowing you'd be unable to compete?

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    How can I be in the same league with someone that has this much star on several players? My best player is barely 130%. And it's just 1 player. This guy has like 5 players over 140. Either the engine this game uses to pair players is ****ed up or something is really wrong with nordeus.... Cuz this is totally annoying.. How can I report it? .. They need to know.. How do you start a season knowing you'd be unable to compete?

Or is this a trick to get me to spend money improving players?

Apprentice
    Also, another point is that, maybe there ain't a lot of people playing this game anymore. Because I've been paired with basically the same team the last 2 or 3 seasons.

Addicted
    Or is this a trick to get me to spend money improving players?

I will say it's a trick to force you to spend more. I think they track money spenders and give them difficulty draws. Nordeus match making algorithm is total BS and works against money spenders.

Managers who spend money on the game are always at disadvantage while tankers and manipulators enjoy.

Last season my CL final was against a -1 Level manager. His all players were 8+ stars but due to Level advantage I won the CL.

I looked at his record and that poor guy has won 0 cup trophies. While teams with 90 - 100 quality keep on winning quadruples. This is the only game where if your are strong you are at a disadvantage.

Have a look at this record. In a fair Nordeus world he should have won every trophy till now.
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-26-13-01-26-908_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I will say it's a trick to force you to spend more. I think they track money spenders and give them difficulty draws. Nordeus match making algorithm is total BS and works against money spenders.

Managers who spend money on the game are always at disadvantage while tankers and manipulators enjoy.

Last season my CL final was against a -1 Level manager. His all players were 8+ stars but due to Level advantage I won the CL.

I looked at his record and that poor guy has won 0 cup trophies. While teams with 90 - 100 quality keep on winning quadruples. This is the only game where if your are strong you are at a disadvantage.

Have a look at this record. In a fair Nordeus world he should have won every trophy till now.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-26-13-01-26-908_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	133681
    I mean, I'm so confused. How do I report this?

Because at the end of the season you had 100%+ AvQ. Thats why probably you face +1 level oppos. Knowing the system will help you to prevent thse situations.
    I bought like 5-7 3*s and sold many 8-9* till I had only 5 to finish the season at 97,3% avq when my team was 153% just to avoid tankers of +1 level that woud actually have 165%+

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Because at the end of the season you had 100%+ AvQ. Thats why probably you face +1 level oppos. Knowing the system will help you to prevent thse situations.
    I bought like 5-7 3*s and sold many 8-9* till I had only 5 to finish the season at 97,3% avq when my team was 153% just to avoid tankers of +1 level that woud actually have 165%+
    I don't understand properly, because I'm talking about my league where everybody is on level 41.

Also, another point is that, maybe there ain't a lot of people playing this game anymore. Because I've been paired with basically the same team the last 2 or 3 seasons.

Same with me.

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Same with me.

Do you understand what Khris was saying about the reason why I'm paired with a much stronger team? Also, what's your league like this season?

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast