Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

When i was playing 5-6 years ago having high rated players were the deciding factor in winning, once they brough top eleven 16 i think with the new look the white skills and mutants became a thing.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Well, my Suazo(AML) which is a 9* now is a beast, but it s also because i maintained him to that standard.
    My AMR was a FT from the old academy and in some games he overtakes Suazo.
    Both of my strikers aren t that good, but it s also because AMR+AML take a lot of goals throughout the seasons, these 2 strikers sometimes they have good games, sometimes bad games, but my main 2 players are AML-AMR and it s not like i knew from the start that they were beasts.
    As long as you have a high rated attacker with high white skills he ll deliver no matter the opponent.

Look at that 3* player white skills and tell me their values.
    My experience is similar to yours. No matter who I put on the field, my well trained AML scores a sh*tload of goals and gets MoM. Had a CL game 1h ago. He scored 5 and assisted 3. My ST is of similar quality, as is my AMR. My MC is a total beast and by far the best player in the team. But my AML is the best trained in terms of high whites and low greys.

Having experienced this, hence forward I'll only recruit 18 yo 3-4* players in order to control their skills. As a matter of fact, I acquired two such players today.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-28-2020 at 11:16 AM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

I ll tell you 2 reasons for why he shouldn t make him AML:
    1) he has a good AML with high white skills already that scores many goals every season
    2) the guy is 19y old already with high grey skills, making the training a lot more difficult, also that would consume his resources and when he will start using him he will be 20y old already with 1 more year of the highest growing rate, and after that is going downhill...
    Keep in mind he has a star already, Benitez that scores between 70-90 goals every season.
    Benitez plays AMR, depending on the quality of his current AML which I doubt is as good as this ML, and also on his availability of greens. I will tip this 19yr old to be better than that 23 year old. What is more? Wingers complement each other, having someone sharp on the other end is for the good for Benitez and the whole team...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Benitez plays AMR, depending on the quality of his current AML which I doubt is as good as this ML, and also on his availability of greens. I will tip this 19yr old to be better than that 23 year old. What is more? Wingers complement each other, having someone sharp on the other end is for the good for Benitez and the whole team...

I mean i told my part and what i think about it, it s Max to take the decision he wants.
    I m still around, LOL!

I mean i told my part and what i think about it, it s Max to take the decision he wants.
    Ah well, you are right...

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max

Season 132 - Are you ready?

I don’t know, both sides of the argument have good points, I’ll think about what I’ll do, but I am not too sure yet.

Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    How do people have 4000 in tokens?

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    First of all, I am playing 110 active seasons, never spend more than I get in season time.

LET ME ANSWEAR YOUR QUESTION FOR 101 TIMES

You have to be smart enough and not to spend on auctions or academy players, buy players for 1 token (3* and train whitw skills). You have to play highest level so that you tank every third season (nordeus is gilty for that, not tanking on purpose, and opponent have same scenario, so its not tanking, and we diddnt have 5* players on auction list until lately, now we dont have negotion list lately-empty last week).

IF YOU SMART YOU WIN 150 TOKENS EVERY SEASON, SPEND ONLY 50.

I have 4200 tokens, 2 seasons ago I had 4000, and my goal for next season is to have 4300 tokens.

I guess it is clear now, so now I HAVE QUESTIONS FOR YOU: "HOW YOU SPEND YOUR TOKENS? HOW MUCH YOU EARN AND HOW MUCH YOU SPEND? DO YOU BUY TOKENS?" Answear this with details: In regards.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    First of all, I am playing 110 active seasons, never spend more than I get in season time.

LET ME ANSWEAR YOUR QUESTION FOR 101 TIMES

You have to be smart enough and not to spend on auctions or academy players, buy players for 1 token (3* and train whitw skills). You have to play highest level so that you tank every third season (nordeus is gilty for that, not tanking on purpose, and opponent have same scenario, so its not tanking, and we diddnt have 5* players on auction list until lately, now we dont have negotion list lately-empty last week).

IF YOU SMART YOU WIN 150 TOKENS EVERY SEASON, SPEND ONLY 50.

I have 4200 tokens, 2 seasons ago I had 4000, and my goal for next season is to have 4300 tokens.

I guess it is clear now, so now I HAVE ANSWEAR FOR YOU: "HOW YOUZ SPEND YOUR TOKENS? HOW MUCH YOU EARN AND HOW MUCH YOU SPEND? DO YOU BUY TOKENS?" Answear this with details: In regards.
    Bro, it ain't that deep... It's a game, life doesn't depend on it.. Peace man.

Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    Bro, it ain't that deep... It's a game, life doesn't depend on it.. Peace man.

I answeared your question, be nice and answear my question. Dont spam my posts like that.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I answeared your question, be nice and answear my question. Dont spam my posts like that.
    'spamming' your post with 1 reply? Lmao. Okay.

Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast