Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: New Season - Mean need to get new players as well?? (New player here)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    How to find fast trainer in higher levels?
    There are spreadsheets on the forum to help you out with it.

Here's a general value interval for 18 yo 99 % q players to aim for: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463

Here's a more detailed spreadsheet you can download and identify potential fast trainers based on level, age and quality (%): https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post662448

Here's a training calculator to set up your training properly and efficiently: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...-interest.html

Here's a guide as to how it works (powertrain your fast trainers in order to maximise the rest pack efficiency): https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post529698

The key to identifying a FT is to first compare the player's market value to his overall quality when you buy him, like in the first and second links. That'll present you with the possible/potential FTs. Then, you have to test the players with drills/sessions either by adding a SA/NP or giving the player a training session of 15-18 % condition loss like described in the first link or target only one or two white skills like it's described in the last link. If you want to be sure, try all three versions. That'll confirm whether the player is a FT or not.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    How to find fast trainer in higher levels?
    Once you get past Level 35 it's almost impossible to tell if a player is a fast trainer or not just from the information you get in auctions. What you can do is pay close attention to who else is bidding for a player you are thinking about. If mid-level players (around levels 10-25) appear to be really keen on a player there's a better chance that he's a fast trainer. Obviously doesn't always work, but can give you a decent indication. Realistically, you have to buy the player then test them out. In the higher levels you just have to accept that you will buy certain players that you thought were fast trainers but turn out not to be, but that doesn't mean that they won't perform well.

In higher levels only buy 3-4 star players who are at the top of the list, or only another young 5 star player is above him. No guarantee for a fast trainer, but generally less token wasted.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    In higher levels only buy 3-4 star players who are at the top of the list, or only another young 5 star player is above him. No guarantee for a fast trainer, but generally less token wasted.
    Didn't fully understand that. Care to elaborate? What list and what do you mean with another young 5* player above him? I'm obviously nowhere near higher levels, but still like to learn.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Didn't fully understand that. Care to elaborate? What list and what do you mean with another young 5* player above him? I'm obviously nowhere near higher levels, but still like to learn.

Oh sorry. I mean auctions list you sort by value. You don't see the exact market values then anymore but still can guess a bit. If a 26 year old is above an 18 year old forget that 18 year old, he is slow trainer.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Can i know is it useful to spend tokens on Young Academy? As i just purchase it with 6T as they are giving me 4Stars - however i just notice the player will give me before the season end? Does this mean if I promoted which I will - i will be wasting T? since it will drop another stars on it?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparksue View Post
    Can i know is it useful to spend tokens on Young Academy? As i just purchase it with 6T as they are giving me 4Stars - however i just notice the player will give me before the season end? Does this mean if I promoted which I will - i will be wasting T? since it will drop another stars on it?
    It's very useful and Youth Academy don't lose a star at the beginning of their first season.

You will have special coaches coming from time to time. Make your player better you are not wasting tokens.

I always recruit 1 or 2 youth's every season and sell the other 3 or 2 players for money if you are at a lower level.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Oh sorry. I mean auctions list you sort by value. You don't see the exact market values then anymore but still can guess a bit. If a 26 year old is above an 18 year old forget that 18 year old, he is slow trainer.
    Makes sense. Thanks for the clarification, appreciate it.

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    It's very useful and Youth Academy don't lose a star at the beginning of their first season.

You will have special coaches coming from time to time. Make your player better you are not wasting tokens.

I always recruit 1 or 2 youth's every season and sell the other 3 or 2 players for money if you are at a lower level.

Can I ask why you purchase academy players? I'm reading different things about them. Most people are suggesting that you use them as cash cows by only recruiting the ones that are free and selling them. The reasoning seems to be that they're not fast trainers and thus require to much recourses for the potential output they generate. You're obviously of a different opinion so I'd like to read your take on it.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Can I ask why you purchase academy players? I'm reading different things about them. Most people are suggesting that you use them as cash cows by only recruiting the ones that are free and selling them. The reasoning seems to be that they're not fast trainers and thus require to much recourses for the potential output they generate. You're obviously of a different opinion so I'd like to read your take on it.

Youth academy products come in handy. No tug-of-war with other managers to get them. Of course you have to train them before they come to the squad or power train them when they come.

I'm in level 45. Club worth 30+ billion, what do I need money for.

I'll give you a case of 2 academy players of mine who are now in their 10th season - isn't that impressive, I never bought a DL and DR for 10 consecutive seasons!

Lanmougchi (DL) and Pluim (DR).
    They came in at 18, as usual. Power trained the DL to 120% at the beginning of the season so he was a regular starter from day 1. The DR I trained at the season after I saved some greens. They were both 145% at the end of the season, so the next season those two came in 125%.

To my surprise the DR I trained last was a fast trainer, he always level up before my first trainer, the DL. I always power train him so they could play together.

10 seasons later, the DL is approaching 400 club games while the DR is about 350+ games. I just put their screenshots along with this post.

Long story short, 1 of my DC now (5seasons), my main striker 120% (2nd ieason), and my winger AML (7 seasons) are all from my academy.

My advise: If you are in a low level, you might want money - use them as cash cow.

Last edited by Abbas; 05-27-2020 at 12:09 AM.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast