Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Offical] 2020 Euro Challenge - FULL-TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Mejdlo View Post
    Attachment 134489

Honestly, it could be much worse. I'm pretty happy, it was the hardest matches to win for that 7-8* player. 3x lose in match for that player and had to buy another entry but luckily, I won and than also against Spain and Germany, so I have to say, pretty good event for my 105% team, that player will be amazing for 2 more seasons.

That was my reward as 7-8 star player. Was expecting something like 125% rating and AML/AMC/AMR so position, which I don't need but this MC is pretty great for me.
    You are so lucky to win such a quality player in the first week of the season. This would definitely reduced your budget for the season. Nice one bro

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post

The 2020 Euro Challenge has arrived in Top Eleven!

Get ready to defeat other Managers to earn your chance to face some of the best National Teams in European football! Amazing rewards will be waiting along the way!

Check out the full rules below!
    • The competition has different levels. Each level consists of a variable number of rounds.
    • You must defeat other managers to unlock the last round of a level.
    • The last round of a level is played against a different club.
    • These matches don’t impact upon players' condition.
    • Your progress is always saved at each stage.
    • You have a limited number of free retries.
    • A player can receive cards on these matches.
    • Suspensions don't apply from one match to another.
    • The competition can only be completed once.
    • You only earn rewards the first time you progress.

Can you top the group and stake your claim against some of the best in Europe? Good luck!

Enjoy, Managers!
    The tournament is completed from this end. It was a great challenge after all

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65

Addicted
    I just started playing the event and I noticed two things:

1) Seems like we can’t have a GK sub, he is auromatically replaced by the next player on the list. So we can’t sub our GK even if he’s not performing well. I don’t understand the logic and reason behind this (maybe someone from Nordeus can explain?).
    2) I noticed in my first match (round 1), my oppo, who was supposed to tap the “play now” button and wait until the match screen comes, did not attend the match. How is that possible, anybody knows?

[Offical] 2020 Euro Challenge - FULL-TIME-e6f9a8c2-0b3d-4c9c-9dcf-37be1662dbeb.jpg

when is the end date?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    1) Seems like we can’t have a GK sub, he is auromatically replaced by the next player on the list. So we can’t sub our GK even if he’s not performing well. I don’t understand the logic and reason behind this (maybe someone from Nordeus can explain?)
    that's a preexisting situation in similar events. Before entering the match, try to swap the player places between reserve list n1 and sub bench n1.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    2) I noticed in my first match (round 1), my oppo, who was supposed to tap the “play now” button and wait until the match screen comes, did not attend the match. How is that possible, anybody knows?
    Feisty A.C. you notice by the name it is bot team. Maybe no opponent in your % region was searching at this time and they gave you AI opponent.
    Sinany03 likes this.

Addicted
    I did everything I could against France but the game already decided to give the match to them. As soon as I equalized, 1 min later penalty is given and I’m down again. Then, a red card for me, followed by an injury (who I already put in from subs earlier). Despite all these, I managed a late score and took it to penalties, lost there.

[Offical] 2020 Euro Challenge - FULL-TIME-1c3ffc03-9489-4069-baa3-1b0eec036d2c.jpg

I am left with 1 free entry, I will try again in an hour. If I can’t win, I’m done.

Rookie
    I lost one free spot before Italy.

Then I managed to win France and Portugal without a loss... however i lost my other free spots in Level 3 - round 1 against managers.
    Now in round 2 of Level 3 with no free tickets left

Anybody played against England so far?

Lost thrice at Level 3 Round 1. 15 tokens to rejoin. Nah, i give up.

I already play against england but when i start the match, it not play against england, it play with other manager..i lost all my 3 free entry here..difficult to past this level..and also to re entry back it cost 15 token..so forget it

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast