Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 10.4.1 - SPECIAL SPONSOR - July 18th

rodalopin
    Well, just played my association game and didn't count for the 3 matches and the bonus... That answers my first question.

Another task not being well explained. Again.

"Score 8 with players over 150%", "Assist 6 with players over 130" and "buy two players over 96%, with an special abiliy" are such bitter jokes.
    Like getting 20% refresh as last step, three days before season ends.
    Next season I won't buy the pass unless you publish a complete list of the tasks at the start of the season.
    ParshulXXL likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by rodalopin View Post
    Well, just played my association game and didn't count for the 3 matches and the bonus... That answers my first question.

I came to write the same thing. Is it so hard to word the task as “start 3 competition matches”? Do we have to experiment with every task of this type to know how it exactly works?

I have only one player over 130%, I will try and see if the assisting task and this 3 matches with full bonus thing work in friendlies or not.

One final note: the abundunce of the “cumulative” tasks (start this many matches, score this many goals etc) so close to the end of the season is another show of disrespect from Nordeus, I believe. They are purposefully delaying the completion of tasks to receive players and faster condition rewards.

Yes, I developed 3 players to 100% just the day before task appears. A full task schedule at the begining of the season should be a nice tool to plan them better.

Rookie
    make the tasks difficult or easier is subjective to every person but god damn, how hard it is to explain the tasks properly? just played a friendly with fully rested team and ofcourse it didnt count

PS--> can anyone who finishes this please tell us if fully rested is for the squad or the playing XI?

rodalopin
    I can confirm that my league game and 2 of the King of Kings counted. I have all the squad with the bonus, so can't confirm that.

Also, a question... The "Start 3 matches with training and individual bonuses at max", means... Any match? And all the squad or just the starter team?

Quote Originally Posted by etah View Post
    make the tasks difficult or easier is subjective to every person but god damn, how hard it is to explain the tasks properly? just played a friendly with fully rested team and ofcourse it didnt count

PS--> can anyone who finishes this please tell us if fully rested is for the squad or the playing XI?
    I just managed to complete the 'Start 3 matches with training and individual bonuses at max' task.

The wording of it nearly led me down the wrong path on first reading it, as my immediate thought was 'condition and individual bonuses at max'... but upon reading it again I then thought what they probably meant was 'team bonuses all at max/10% and players' team play bonuses at max/10%'.

Thankfully, I already had the team bonuses at 10% and all my players at 10% too... and after playing 3 matches (league + super league + friendly championship), the task completed notification popped up.
    Last edited by Subject 117; 08-08-2020 at 10:37 PM.

Apprentice
    Hi could somone help me with a question about the on fire rewards, which should I claim 1st the 1+1 on fire reward or the 3x players on fire, so I can end up with 6. Thank you

Rookie
    2nd scenario mate

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    2nd scenario mate
    So the 3x players on fire 1st
    Then the 1+1 on fire 2nd. Sorry for double checking just a few people have been having problems with it

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast