Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Season 134 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Drew against a +40% weaker team in the first leg at home without opponent manager attending today. Try beating that lol

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    No comment 😐

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic10 View Post
    No comment

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post

This season, I draw 1-1 with a more than 50% weaker team. I was 13x % and he was 7x%. It's still not worst, I even lost to a -50% team.
    Arphaxad likes this.

vote for the next challenge here guys

Quote Originally Posted by Epic10 View Post
    winning streak stopped today by drawing 3-3 against a 20% weaker team in CL with a red card to my best defender and conceding the draw goal in 90', really frustrating this scenario. hope I can win at home and not getting trolled like in the first round. the best thing that is the unbeaten streak still going, I hope it continues till the end of the season.
    The unbeaten streak stopped today, lost 2-3 in CL against the same team, I really don't know why my player kept missing the chances when they 1vs1 against GK. by this defeat, my dream to win the triple has faded away. So now I'll try to finish this season with league and cup titles.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Good afternoon Nordeus.

Any feedback on the solution for my game that didn't happen?

Will we do it tomorrow?

I'm waiting!

Wow this thread has such a low amount posts this season.. Is the game dying? Is forum dying? Only 6 pages and we are in final week of the season already.
    SuperDunk and RaiKo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Wow this thread has such a low amount posts this season.. Is the game dying? Is forum dying? Only 6 pages and we are in final week of the season already.
    Yes, the game is dead.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    Third week of the season is in the books and we're doing great.

We extended our lead at the top of the table in the league by enforcing our will over the runner up today. We're currently 9p ahead and unless hell freezes over, we should grab the title for the fourth consecutive season. What's more exciting is that my striker is actually in the lead goal scoring wise ahead of my AML. This might be the first time ever that our AML won't grab the top goalscorer title.

We're in the final in the cup and expecting to win the title against an inferior team. But we're not taking anything for granted.

We're through to the semifinals in the CL and will play the first leg away tomorrow. I expect us to go through here as well, but we'll have to act carefully as the opponent is competent albeit being inferior.

King of Kings event is going great as well. We're the third least ranked team in the final phase, but we managed to secure the second place on the first day with 8 trophies. The leader grabbed the first place by goal differential. His team is 32 % stronger than ours as well, so not much we could do realistically. We didn't challenge him this round as we were focusing on taking down the others. Hopefully, we'll manage to keep our second place for the coming two days. The Tokens and rest packs will come in handy as we'll need to replace some key positions next season. Overall, I'm very satisfied with our team performance beating multiple superior teams, one which was 24 % stronger amongst others.

Association is going good as well. Individually, it's going better than last season but the overall performance is marginally worse than before. But we'll manage to keep our place in the platinum division as we only lack 8p. Yesterday we managed to get two wins out of a tanking mutant team and today we beat a competent and stronger team twice as well. Overall, a very good performance this weekend. Our acquired tactical knowledge and experience from last season is really coming to fruition this season. We're really taking advantage of prior experiences.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 08-09-2020 at 08:15 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    There are so many events happening at the same time and there are so many problems with each one of them (and the main competitions) that nobody has the will or desire to come here and write season updates
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast