Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game improvement ideas

Game improvement ideas

Ive some ideas I think will improve the game such as ,
    1. Being able to trade boost packs in for others I have loads of red ones Il never use
    2.New skills like tough tackler ,great leader/captain, showman a plyers who likes doing flicks and tricks
    3.set your scouts to search for particular postions like you can with the youth team
    4. six star player on auction I can only buy players good enough from scouts
    5. youth team produce a 'star' player every so often like a wayne rooney or messi star rating stars at 6 stars

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Nice! Thank you for sharing this. We'll pass it on to the team.

If you could pick only one of these which one would it be?

Famous
    I like them all
    İREN İDMAN YURDU likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Nice! Thank you for sharing this. We'll pass it on to the team.

If you could pick only one of these which one would it be?
    The 3rd one would be cool
    İREN İDMAN YURDU likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Well, my five cents, new ideias are allways wellcome

Number 1 has been sugested several times oi think spoon has a lor of support on this one

Number 2 i think is misplaced, in a time where 5 por 6 new skill have shown up and still lor of people doubt the special abilities effect and the captain role... perhaps some improvment has to be done here before this sugestions is taken in to accout

Like milpol says "The 3rd one would be cool" but perhaps hard to implement in a auction based trasnfer market, still hope Nordeus can figure out a way to bring negociations without allowing cheat to be done with it

Number 4 is already possible since you get 5 almost 6 star players already available, higher than that you have scout and assistant manager, in this feature, the assistant manager is where i whould think the number 3 ideia would fit wonderfly, with no indication the assistant manager you sugest the best player he thinks the team need, other than that, the manager could say the position and age he wants the player to have

Number 5 is aready possible since you can train the new player to higher levels

Perhaps it would be a more urgent matter to give a look at the mutant issue and establish new limits to players and new ways to customize them.

The first one would be nice. we got rid of unnecessary excess.

6. how about once you train your players for so many times you fill a 'bonus boost' bar and can recieve a number of green boosts

could you explain the mutant issues pls

Addicted
    My number 1 - Improve tactics section. It has not changed since i started to play back in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by spoon View Post
    could you explain the mutant issues pls
    Manipulation, tanking and upselling of a player which makes his white skills go off the charts.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast