Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2021 - LIVE Tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Somebody changed the game engine a day too early. There are no weather conditions yet, but I see players loose 39% (!!!) in a single game. This was impossible before today.
    Yeah update is already out on iOS somehow...

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    No. 1 lesson with TE: Never ever update anything unless game cannot be launched without it. Bugs are there, so why risk it?
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    I can’t believe how accurate this turned out to be:
    [Official] Top Eleven 2021 - LIVE Tomorrow!-11bb149a-d44f-4ebc-981e-94dcb1d814e3.png

I agree with everyone; all cosmetic changes (not improvements) except weather conditions, which would probably require resources to manage. I just hope that at the event would be something new and creative that might deserve some interest.

Rookie
    Somebody changed the game engine a day too early. There are no weather conditions yet, but I see players loose 39% (!!!) in a single game. This was impossible before today.
    Same

Addicted
    I upgraded the iOS app. The in-game tutorial (apparently available in English only) crashes at the pitch pattern. At next log-in the tutorial is skipped. Which tutorial parts did I miss?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I do like the weather addition. Might give us a bigger advantage over inactive players who don't adjust their tactics.
    Or those inactive teams may be default with the best possible tactics with the weather and troll us more and further? Haha!
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    No. 1 lesson with TE: Never ever update anything unless game cannot be launched without it. Bugs are there, so why risk it?
    Sure, but when it is to your disadvantage not to be able to see the wheather conditions for your next match, it may be bad.

I upgraded the iOS app. The in-game tutorial (apparently available in English only) crashes at the pitch pattern. At next log-in the tutorial is skipped. Which tutorial parts did I miss?
    I don't know because I don't have an iOS device, just my friend told me that he can already play with the new version.
    HeavensAAA and RaiKo like this.

Addicted
    [Official] Top Eleven 2021 - LIVE Tomorrow!-2fb9b18a-b256-4c0b-af8b-f15a90ca5dd0.jpg

The fixtures screen was a nice surprise! I think it gives a much better overview now.
    Der_Ryan_M, HeavensAAA and milpol like this.

Pro
    Sure, but when it is to your disadvantage not to be able to see the wheather conditions for your next match, it may be bad.

I don't know because I don't have an iOS device, just my friend told me that he can already play with the new version.
    Well, this new one does require an update. What I meant is always wait until some other managers do it first and then decide (some would have settings to update immediately without prompt - which is a really bad option to take).
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    Suddenly, for all today’s games the weather has been changed to ‘ideal weather’. This includes the games that were already played. The damage is done, though, and the condition has been lost. Dear Nordeus, what are going to do about all the games that were played today in non-ideal weather?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast