Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree44Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2021 - LIVE Tomorrow!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Sure, but when it is to your disadvantage not to be able to see the wheather conditions for your next match, it may be bad.
    This was the only thing i'm concerned about it. Lucky for me that i asked my friend to check weather forecast of my games on his friend's fixtures. It will remain in ideal condition for 2-3 days while i'll be monitoring and collecting data from users.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyg1306 View Post
    And oh my, my home matches are in England...my first home match says it’s going to be hot. Hot in January? Oh and I bet they’ll still have snow on the side of the pitch!
    Haha. Must have been as a result of global warming.
    mattyg1306 likes this.

Addicted
    I just played my first league game with ideal weather, high pressing and man-to-man marking. Condition loss was 20-31% for players that played 90 minutes, which is actually less than in the old version.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Still the same fixture list format here vs other’s updated with weather.

Attachment 136255

If hot weather is to kill double the conditions (typically 20%, and from feedbacks it could now go up to 40%), then the condition bonus would be used instead of attack bonus when facing weaker teams (probably earlier 60-min subs would save more conditions then).
    I think the players who have high fitness skill should be featured prominently against low fitness trained players in the case scenario.

Addicted
    Condition loss for my players playing zonal and low pressing. All were at 99 condition before the match.

Weather condition : Ideal.

[Official] Top Eleven 2021 - LIVE Tomorrow!-screenshot_2021-01-20-17-06-44-954_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 01-20-2021 at 10:49 AM.
    TomasoBG and HeavensAAA like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Condition loss for my players playing zonal and low pressing. All were at 99 condition before the match.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2021-01-20-17-06-44-954_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	136260
    Is the weather conditions ideal?
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Is the weather conditions ideal?
    Yes. Ideal. Forgot to mention it.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234