Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2021 - LIVE Tomorrow!

Rookie
    Disappointed with the weather. Really liked the idea but I think it’s been poorly executed. Would’ve preferred a proper forecast section on the game with different weather at different times.

And oh my, my home matches are in England...my first home match says it’s going to be hot. Hot in January? Oh and I bet they’ll still have snow on the side of the pitch! Could’ve been so much better! What next? Two home games within 6 hours of each other, one hot temperature, one cold temperature?? I hope not! I like to think of it as a realistic game. Golden idea, just don’t like the execution.
    Last edited by mattyg1306; 01-19-2021 at 11:31 PM.
    Siddharth Singh and RaiKo like this.

Famous
    Really really disappointed, over the update

Nothing changed, cosmetic.... oh yes

The weather only, let me guess, in hot weather, much energy drained, i read even 39%, and in cold weather many injuries....

Keep up the “good” work
    Nordeus by Not listen to the comunity, this is a next step for people stop playing,

Anyone is there a good alternative for Top Eleven??

It is getting really hard to motivate my self to spent time on this game

Perhaps covid is a factor in the lack of game changing features?

Addicted
    do y'all like the music for this year's? for me this was better than last year's

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Famous
    What is the
    Live match intro,.??

Just played my 1st game but does not see any difference!

Addicted
    Today, when? at 00:00?

Pro
    Still the same fixture list format here vs other’s updated with weather.

[Official] Top Eleven 2021 - LIVE Tomorrow!-8-ccb55-ea-e289-49-da-853-c-c1-e4792-c7428.jpg

If hot weather is to kill double the conditions (typically 20%, and from feedbacks it could now go up to 40%), then the condition bonus would be used instead of attack bonus when facing weaker teams (probably earlier 60-min subs would save more conditions then).

Will also be really sad for some managers to lose both an even contest AND also 40% conditions on every player. Quality backup subs will be even more important in conditions savings.
    RaiKo likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I do like the weather addition. Might give us a bigger advantage over inactive players who don't adjust their tactics.
    Hmmm, feels more like a cynical attempt to make us use more green packs to help the team recover from big condition losses.

I understand why they keep doing this... their business model is based on getting people to buy more stuff in-app. Over the past year they've managed to make us use red packs more frequently and blue packs don't go up quite as quickly as they did before. So just the green packs to hit... hence the weather.
    Michael026 and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Clarkson View Post
    Perhaps covid is a factor in the lack of game changing features?
    I would have thought that would be reason for more new features... they've all been sat around with not much else to do. I can't imagine they would have a problem with working from home either, not on app development.

I think in reality they're happy with the way TE is at the moment. Presumably the numbers tell them that they're making plenty of revenue, getting plenty of purchases, plenty of advert views and the right level of players joining versus players leaving. If that's the case, why change it?
    maloukees and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    I would have thought that would be reason for more new features... they've all been sat around with not much else to do. I can't imagine they would have a problem with working from home either, not on app development.

I think in reality they're happy with the way TE is at the moment. Presumably the numbers tell them that they're making plenty of revenue, getting plenty of purchases, plenty of advert views and the right level of players joining versus players leaving. If that's the case, why change it?
    I agree with you on most things, except the last point. TE has to keep evolving. Looking at your profile picture, I'm a big Leicester Tigers fan. Look at us, we were at the top for many many years, yet we didn't evolve under Richard Cockerill, we kept doing the same things that won us trophies in the past. Eventually it got stale, didn't change to adapt to the current market and look where we've (Tigers) been in recent seasons. TE have to keep evolving and pushing before another game adapts to the market better and starts finding the success.
    RaiKo likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast